Cycling to Dujiangyan for the Weekend on 4/26

HomeForumsIn ChengduCycling to Dujiangyan for the Weekend on 4/26

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, Everyone

A cycling group(around 6-7 people) in Southwest Jiaotong University(Xipu) will go for a two days cycling trip to Dujiangyan and stay a night there.

The trip is on 26/4, come back in the afternoon on 27/4. We will leave the campus around 9.30 in the morning. From Xipu to Dujiangyan is around 45km, the road to Dujiangyan is quite plain, so we can arrive in Dujiangyan in 2 or 3 hours. Then we will have some sightseeing around Dujiangyan and RELAX!

There’s a nice Hostel in Dujiangyan called Minghe youth hostel (you can check http://www.yhachina.com/ls.php?id=419 ). If there’s more than ten people, we can get the membership price. For 6 beds room, it is 40RMB per person, 5 beds room is 50RMB per person.

If you don’t have a bike you can rent a nice mountain bike in the campus. It will cost you 10 rmb per day, but you need to deposit your student card or ID card there. It might need some deposit for 100-200rmb, if you rent the bike for two days.

If you’re interested, please send your name, cellphone number or wechat to [email protected].  Btw, tell me if you need to rent a bike:)

Participant

It sounds very interesting! I live in Xipu and will definitely join.  I would probably have to rent a bike.

I will send you an email with my contact details.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.