April Events in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduApril Events in Chengdu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Here’s a list of events happening in Chengdu during the month of April that you might be interested in. Each of the events below link to the thread with more information.

If you want to add an event here, just create a thread with your event and I’ll add it to this stickied post for you.

Tuesdays

Wednesdays

Thursdays

Fridays

Saturdays

• 4pm Afternoon bicycle polo @ Natooke

Sundays

Past Events in April

Participant

Here is one more!
    Rainbow Fair!
    15th April, 10:00-16:00, in Rainbow Chinese Language Institute!
    Food ,tea, coffee, cloths, kitchen stuff, even the Calligraphy trial class and Tea Ceremony!! Let’s welcome vendors from different countries!
    Its a mini fair, also a good chance to meet new friends there!
    THE PROCESS:
    10:00-16:00 Fair time. Various goods; free food tasting; free snack and drinks has offered by Rainbow Chinese school.
    11:00-11:30 & 14:30-15:00 Calligraphy trial class; Tea Ceremony show.
    VENDORS:
    1 Rainbow Chinese Language Institute
    2 Xiao Tuzi Children’s Apparel
    3 Happy Yak Yogurt & Cheese
    4 Q’s Coffee & Food; Farm Delivery
    5 Marc Wines
    6 CC kichen
    7 Blue Sheep Handicrafts & Gift Shop
    8 San Yi Xuan Tea House
    9 Three Trees Healthy Food
    10 Da Liang Mountain Handicraft
    11 Dancing Yak Handicraft
    12 Ba Dudu Little House
    Come and join us! Enjoy Rainbow Fair in Spring!
    WHEN : 15th April Tuesday 10:00-16:00
    WHERE: Inside Orchard Villas west area, Building No.2, Unit1-201, Tongzi Lin Dong Lu 3#, Chengdu (Turn left after get in the gate then walk down the road, left side No.2 court yard)
    虹文化 桐梓林东路3号锦绣花园西区锦莲楼1单页201号(进大门第一个路口左拐走到底,上左手边平台。).

Participant

NEW MACHU PICCHU …

from today (monday 14th april) on we will have “game of thrones” night every monday (on our 100 inch screen)

season 4 ep 1 tonight start (hardstart) 9pm

free fresh popcorn

small vegetarian pizza 25,-

Keymaster

NEW MACHU PICCHU … from today (monday 14th april) on we will have “game of thrones” night every monday (on our 100 inch screen) season 4 ep 1 tonight start (hardstart) 9pm free fresh popcorn small vegetarian pizza 25,-

This sounds cool! I hope you mean episode 2 tonight though since episode 1 was last week?

Participant

yes, guess so! and a review of what happened before that…

Participant

Game of thrones season

Machu Picchu 2 are showing Game of Thrones every monday at 9pm. they have a 15 rmb discount on all their pizza’s for the event.

today 2014 april 21 at 8pm; episode 2 and

at 9pm: episode 3

on their 100 inch screen

machu picchu 2
    yu lin bei jie nr1

Not sure why it hasn’t gotten more exposure but there’s a 3 day music event kicking off at Fanmate art compound this Friday. Entry is free into the premise, with tickets being sold for entry into the main hall. I can’t see that working out too well for the organisers in all fairness, but it’ll be another place to hang out over the weekend, and I hope to be running some big ass one off limited edition skull prints in the Division studio. Come say hello if you get out there.

Keymaster

Not sure why it hasn’t gotten more exposure but there’s a 3 day music event kicking off at Fanmate art compound this Friday.

Any info on the event? Bands or DJs, etc? There were a few pretty great weekend events at Fanmate last summer. Seems to be a good place to music festival type events and not so good for one-offs.

Participant

It’s called Mash Up… the usual Chengdu bands will be playing

Participant

Hey Charlie, can you add the comedy show to the list. Cheers.

Participant

Hello! What GoT episode will be playing next Monday at Machu Picchu!? I am an American who has just moved to Chengdu and I am dying to see the last episode! Also, any suggestions to meet cool people around here who speak English?! Thanks!!

Keymaster

Hey Charlie, can you add the comedy show to the list. Cheers.

No problem, done.

Hello! What GoT episode will be playing next Monday at Machu Picchu!? I am an American who has just moved to Chengdu and I am dying to see the last episode! Also, any suggestions to meet cool people around here who speak English?! Thanks!!

Hi! They will show the newest episode at Machu Picchu, along with last weeks episode for anyone who didn’t catch it. This weeks upcoming episode is number 4 and last weeks is number 3.

Machu Picchu is a great place to hang out and meet English speakers. Also check out Here We Go over the weekend, or on Wednesday to catch Scratcha DVA from the UK.

Participant

Machu Picchu       Sunday 4 may    19.30-20.00 ish

THE DUDE!!        we are showing THE BIG LEBOWSKI on our 100 inch screen with chinese subtitles

for those who had a tough weekend , we serve all of you at the start of the movie a FREE WHITE RUSSIAN, .. show up in a bathrobe and get 2 free white russians, after that it will only cost 20 rmb.

entry free of course

and like our  (Game of Throne) mondays our pizza will be 15 kuai off!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

shouldn’t  you update the title to MAY EVENTS?

Keymaster

shouldn’t you update the title to MAY EVENTS?

I create a new thread for each month so we have some kind of archive of events that happen in Chengdu. Kinda interesting to see what was happening exactly a year ago in Chengdu. Anyway, May Events in Chengdu.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.