Can Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCan Anyone Lend Me Some Money?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I know some of you guys are really caring. I am not  a beggar or fraud,  I am just currently  in need of money to get out of some trouble. As for the amount of money I wanna borrow, I won’t ask for too much, please send me a message and we can reach an agreement.

Looking forward to your help.

Have a wonderful day in Chengdu. Thank you.

Participant

Try sending messages to your contacts list, something in the form of:

Hi, it’s your landlord. Please wire this month’s funds to:
    Bank Name: Bank of China
    Account Number: <your number here>

You could also send mails claiming to be a Nigerian prince with money you can’t get to, but with a small amount of up front help, together can be rich! This one works too. 😀

I will lend you some money, but you will have to be my personal urchin boy for the rest of the year.  Please PM a recent photo of yourself in your finest ragged cloths, perhaps carrying a pitcher of ice water and a gleaming tall glass atop a silver tray.

Keymaster

I can also loan you some money, the only thing I ask is that you dress as a Tang Dynasty Chinese aristocrat and bang a large drum outside of the retail establishment of my choosing for a day.

Participant

PLZDONT

I would be pleased to lend you money.

Please don’t cheat me though. I don’t like being taken for a sucker.

Love,
    Jacob Klink

Participant

So far you have piqued our curiosity, though perhaps not yet our empathy.

What kind of trouble are we talking about here?

Knowing this forum, its quite possible that you might find some assistance here, but I think we are going to need a little bit more exposition.

Participant

Try sending messages to your contacts list, something in the form of: Hi, it’s your landlord. Please wire this month’s funds to:
    Bank Name: Bank of China
    Account Number: <your number here> You could also send mails claiming to be a Nigerian prince with money you can’t get to, but with a small amount of up front help, together can be rich! This one works too.

@brendan

I feel bad of being teased.

Participant

This is a somewhat unconventional request. Brace yourself for a gentle ribbing.

Participant

PLZDONT I would be pleased to lend you money. Please don’t cheat me though. I don’t like being taken for a sucker. Love,
    Jacob Klink

@ Jacob

Thank you, but I would be pleased more if I receive a message.

And I am a serious guy, I definitely will pay back the money as soon as possible and even with some reasonable interest if you want.

Keymaster

I am a serious guy, I definitely will pay back the money as soon as possible and even with some reasonable interest if you want.

You seriously need to provide more information about why anyone on the internet should give you money. Otherwise you’re just asking to be teased and made fun of.

Participant

PLZDONT, think about it:

It’s hard enough (and not suggested, ala Shakespeare) to borrow money from friends or family. What really makes you think anyone in their right mind would lend money to a total stranger over an internet request?

That being said, if you don’t have a single friend, family member, or coworker who is willing to trust you with a loan – what sort of logical justification would someone here be able to make as “Yeah, this is a good idea.”

It’s also your first and only post, you’re not even asking in a community where anyone knows you. If anyone here is willing to lend you money – I’d like to make the same request:

Please send me money too.

Participant

Agreed. A lack of forum history gives more the impression of opportunism, than prospective reciprocity.

Again, we are not (entirely) callus men. But if you are attempting to entice a stranger into a loan on the internet, I will need to hear more details before my attitude shifts from amusement to empathy.

I feel bad of being teased.

You Sir deserve only the very finest sarcasm.

Helping people does not need any excuse.

Well I’d like to respectfully disagree in this instance.  No need to elaborate further, hopefully you’ll work it out for yourself.

Anyway  I do not need to lend money from strangers anymore.

Circlejerk.  I don’t doubt your broken English has miscommunicated sentiment, but maybe you could look up ‘dignity’ and ‘humility’ in a dictionary and see if you can’t apply it to future communication.

Thanks for stopping by.

Participant

TO: PLZDONT

People here are indeed too nice, too gentle, too kind to CHEATER like you.
    Nobody knows who you are, if you do have a fair reason, you can say here instead of asking people to message you. Cheater uses people sympathy is the worst. A few teasing is not enough. You should be brought to jail, to be beaten to hell.

Participant

How much do you need?

I got an email today saying I won the lottery, but i have to wait for my bank details to be cleared by the bank of Nigeria.

Participant

You got 2 kidneys? Yes? Then you ain’t got no reason to be hustling your jive here…

Participant

PLZDONT, think about it: It’s hard enough (and not suggested, ala Shakespeare) to borrow money from friends or family. What really makes you think anyone in their right mind would lend money to a total stranger over an internet request? That being said, if you don’t have a single friend, family member, or coworker who is willing to trust you with a loan – what sort of logical justification would someone here be able to make as “Yeah, this is a good idea.” It’s also your first and only post, you’re not even asking in a community where anyone knows you. If anyone here is willing to lend you money – I’d like to make the same request: Please send me money too.

I understand, and I admit it is a trick and I mostly rather wanna see how people react than get some money. Anyway I have been getting better in Chengdu, I do not need to borrow money anymore.

Participant

I know some people are very helpful.i need financial assistance of  $11000 as i have to pay my fees in the University. I have given my money to some person but now he is not picking my call.I am really helpless as the last date of paying fees is this week only. Please if any one can help me please do it.

I will return the money within in 3-4 months with little rate of interest as well.I am not fraud.Please if anyone can help me please do it.Its matter of my carrier.

Hope to see the response soon.

have a great day

Participant

I have given my money to some person but now he is not picking my call

Oh no, what a terrible situation. I’d hate to be in that situation!

Wait…….

I have given my money to some person but now he is not picking my call

Give me his number and I will take the money.

Have a wonderful day in Chengdu.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 79 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.