Friday @ Here We Go

HomeForumsIn ChengduFriday @ Here We Go

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Summertime is here, you know how it is… Friday

At Here We Go in the Poly Center. We’ll get started around 10pm. Before you check this out, come right next door to the Sinostage Opening Party which begins at 8pm. The space is amazing and then you have Here We Go right outside.

If anyone has any requests on songs or artists to play, drop them here. I already got a great one today. Youtube clip below:

Participant

This sounds right up my alley! And I was actually planning on coming to Chengdu with a buddy Friday night…maybe I’ll finally be able to meet some foreigners 😀 I like a lot of mainstream-ish hip-hop:

Outkast
    XV
    Kid Cudi
    Kanye
    Jay-Z

etc…

Keymaster

This sounds right up my alley! And I was actually planning on coming to Chengdu with a buddy Friday night…maybe I’ll finally be able to meet some foreigners :D I like a lot of mainstream-ish hip-hop: Outkast
    XV
    Kid Cudi
    Kanye
    Jay-Z etc…

No problem, I would be happy to fulfill all of those requests! Out of curiosity, where do you live?

Participant

I’m in Tonganzhen near Longquan…about 30 minutes east by bus.

Keymaster

Thank God it’s Friday

Participant

My Chinese friend bailed on me and he was the one to be arranging hotel rooms…not sure I’ll make it :\

Keymaster

Here We Go on Friday after the Sinostage opening party was bananas. Fortunately a bunch of the Sinostage dancers from LA came through Here We Go and helped us set it off. A few photos:

Photos taken by Adrien

Participant

missed last week. Hope you dudes do it again, really love your sets.

Any biggie “party and bullshit”? Top ten quintessential hip hop party songs IMO.

Keymaster

missed last week. Hope you dudes do it again, really love your sets. Any biggie “party and bullshit”? Top ten quintessential hip hop party songs IMO.

No doubt, we played that! It was a great night. We’ll do it again soon.

Keymaster

Here’s a playlist of every song I played that night, from 11:50pm until just past 2am:

Friday 4/18 @ Here We Go Playlist

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.