Halo Belt 2.0 on Kickstarter

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHalo Belt 2.0 on Kickstarter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There’s a hugely popular project on kick starter for the Halo Belt 2.0. They’ve had success with a previous project and now they’re trying their luck with their newest model.

It’s a really elegant solution to a classic problem, and it looks as if you’re cycling in the future.

Does anyone know of any other ways to stay safe and look cool at the same time?

Keymaster

Wow, that looks really cool. There are an assortment of battery-powered lights available on Taobao. I see a lot of people with lights on the spokes of their wheels which look cool when you’re cycling around, or rear-facing lights on the seat post. Nothing as cool as the Halo Belt that I’ve seen, though.

Are you contributing to this Kickstarter? It looks like the 300 yuan contribution will get you one shipped to Chengdu, which should arrive in July.

Participant

Looks like a target.. aim here!

Participant

Are you contributing to this Kickstarter? It looks like the 300 yuan contribution will get you one shipped to Chengdu, which should arrive in July.

Unfortunately, no. It’s ahead of its goal and could likely arrive after my exit date. I’ll see if I can find one retail when I get back to the UK.

Participant

Looks nice. Seems like this product is basically the same thing, but not as long? So can’t go around the body like halo belt.
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.oavMXS&id=22273307409&_u=jm70j7ced87

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.