Happy Valley this Saturday

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHappy Valley this Saturday

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

A few of us are going to Happy Valley on Saturday if anyone would like to come along.

The rough plan is to meet there at around 10.30am. A suitable meeting place has yet to be confirmed. However, I think that the best idea is to meet outside somewhere like McDonalds.

There are a few entrances and it can get a bit confusing; as Liz, Alan and I discovered last weekend.

We may even venture to a pub later on in the evening if people are up for it!

Any questions, please let me know (so long as they don’t relate to how to get there).

Sandi

Keymaster

Happy Valley is fun, I’m in. I was hoping to go once this year before we get properly into the fall, I think this is the last chance. I’ll probably bring a few people with me also. Looking forward to this.

Participant

as much as i want to go… i have plans that day… anyone else wanna go as a second group later?

Participant

I’ll try to make it but can’t make any promises as I might have a long night ahead of me on Friday 🙂

Keymaster

I won’t be leaving for Happy Valley until around noon or 1pm on Saturday but I’ll probably be bringing 3-4 people with me.

Participant

Eric, we will arrange another trip soon as quite a few people can’t make it.

The original plan was to go the weekend after next but it was thought that, with it being national weekend, it would be mega busy.

Charlie, that’s good to hear that you’re bringing a few others along. We can meet up with you guys later.

So excited!! Can’t remember the last time I was at a theme park 😉

Participant

stay off the teacups btw. i felt like puking the whole day after that.

I’ll be coming from the south, if anyone wants to meet up on the metro. I haven’t been there yet, so it would be nice to have a travel buddy….

Participant

hopefully i’ll make it next time around!

Participant
    Quote:
    stay off the teacups btw. i felt like puking the whole day after that.

Ha ha, the teacups?? How are you going to cope with a big bad roller coaster if you can’t handle the tea cups? 🙂

Quote:
    I’ll try to make it but can’t make any promises as I might have a long night ahead of me on Friday 🙂

BOOOOOO!!! Wild evening planned for Friday then Lino? x

Participant

i did all the rides… the teacup is the worst…

Participant
    Quote:
    i did all the rides… the teacup is the worst…

Ha ha, okay I’ll take your word for it.

Participant

I’m down I’m down!

Participant

Okay, meeting place for Saturday will be McDonald’s within Happy Valley.

I might be able to go. Always wanted to… But I heard it’s always crowded during the weekend…

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I might be able to go. Always wanted to… But I heard it’s always crowded during the weekend…

I went on a weekend last summer and it wasn’t too bad. Anything will be better than going during 国庆节 though, that’s for sure.

Participant

As a new person here….may i ask if i can join u guys ?

Participant

is the the same alex in CS?

Participant

yes~~nice to meet u~

Participant
    Quote:
    BOOOOOO!!! Wild evening planned for Friday then Lino? x

The plan is to go drinking with some of the colleagues here. I am afraid I won’t be making it. But let me know if you’re doing anything the Saturday after that.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.