Hiring English Teachers in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring English Teachers in Chengdu

• This topic has 710 replies, 124 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoCharlie.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 711 total)
  • Author
    Participant

FOREIGN FEMALE JAZZ TEACHER NEEDED IN CHENGDU

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FOREIGN FEMALE JAZZ TEACHER.
    Teach during every weekend and late afternoon is fine. Pay is 200/hr.
    Size:small class(no more than 4 students)
    Learner: children
    Frequency: at least once a week. one hour and half per time
    Trustworthy and Friendly Staff.
    Nice working environment.
    Requirement:native English speaker, punctual, responsible, hassle-free, able to adapt in Chinese culture, stable (plan to stay in Chengdu).
    If interested, please send your CV with photo attached to i2yoyohr@163. com Thanks!

Participant

EXPERIENCED IELTS/TOELF TEACHER NEEDED IN CHENGDU CHINA
    Classifieds > Jobs > Jobs Offered
    If you are interested, please send your CV with photo attached to [email protected] Thanks!
    We are looking for IELTS AND TOELF TEACHERS with teaching experience of IELTS and TOEFL. Most of our customers take classes on weekends and every late afternoons.
    Organization: I2-International Institute of Education
    Requirements:
    1. IELTS/TOEFL teaching Experience in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan) is preferred.
    2. Native English Speaker (If you come from UK, Australia or North America, EU, we will give priority to consideration.)
    3. Bachelor’s Degree, a Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Education/ Teaching or equivalent preferred.
    4. No police record
    Salary and benefits:
    PART TIME : Pay by 150-200/hr basis with nice teaching environment, friendly staff and caring company.
    If you are experienced IELTS/TOELF teacher and can teach english as well, we can sign contract with you.
    As for our full time teacher, we provide:
    15 hours/week contract-starting at 6500RMB per month
    20 hours/week contract-starting at 8000RMB per month
    Z Visa (Employment)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 7,000RMB – Upon completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    Paid Overtime
    Continued academic training
    Notes: Relevant documents :
    1.CV
    2.Photos
    3. Copy of passport

Participant

As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15-20 hours. With i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Develop course curriculum as per students’ needs.
    Deliver well prepared and enthusiastic lessons.
    Participate in i2 related activities.

Competitive Salary Provided

Benefits

Z Visa (Employment)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 7,000RMB – Upon completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    Extra Bonus

Qualifications

Native English speaker (USA, UK, Australia and Canada)
    TEFL/TOEFL certified
    Bachelor’s degree or higher
    1+ year(s) experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan) is preferred.

If you want to have a good job in Chengdu, i2 is the best choice for you!If you are interested in this position please send your resume to [email protected] We will contact you as soon as possible.

Participant

Drama Teacher Needed
    Experienced drama teacher is in need from i2.
    Must be available on the weekends,
    Small size class (2-4) kids.
    Nice working environment.
    Opportunity to grow with i2.
    Job description:
    get training from our Act Out! teacher for how to use iPad, app to shoot video and edit;
    have demos in different campus around Chengdu;
    attend shows or activities for Act Out! class promotion;
    Evaluate each students performance and level;
    Report or talk to teacher aid and parents about each student’s growth.
    Program description:
    i2’s Act Out! program focuses on scripted story telling and video performances utilizing useful English expressions and phrases that can be used in daily life.
    The Act Out! program introduces video, pictures, audio and all forms of multimedia to help our children overcome their shyness, find interest in English outside the typical classroom setting and find encouragement in using and expressing their imagination.
    Every Act Out! class will be recorded and made available to the student and their families. These recorded performances will involve the student and over time, as students become more comfortable with the process, they will have more creative control over certain aspects of content.
    The Act Out! scripts and stories will be available for our students to keep and always translated into Chinese as this program does not focus on vocabulary or grammar-based learning like a textbook but expects the student to quickly understand the content and meaning so as to better utilize their imagination and expression. In turn, students will learn English that not only will they find interesting but will also engage, stimulate and challenge them.
    Payment: 150-200rmb/h
    If interested, please send Yoyo your CV to my email [email protected] with photos attached. Thanks!

Participant

Can we change the title of this thread?  i2 hiring teachers in Chengdu

Participant

Nah let them spam all they want.  Its funny how they kick 90% of teachers that they interview no matter their qualification and then cry here every day with their job posts 🙂

Keymaster

Can we change the title of this thread? i2 hiring teachers in Chengdu

I didn’t realize they were posting ads for things like female jazz teachers and drama teachers… wtf…

Blocked

Learning Tree Education is an Oxford University Press (OUP) training centre, offering OUP English Courses in Chengdu.
    Learning Tree is looking for part-time English teacher for OUP RWI Programme, which is based on synthetic phonics, integrating the teaching of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
    Job requires you to:
    1. Native English speaker
    2. Hold TESOL certificate or participating TESOL training certification programs
    3. With patience and understanding in daily teaching for students aged 6 to 12
    4. Work on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, work from 11:40 to 19:40 on daily basis
    5. Up to 20 class hours every week from February 2014 to February 2015
    6. Work on one campus from Monday to Thursday and another campus on Saturday (Both campus are located within the third ring road, one connected to Metro Line, one with several bus routes)
    Program introduction:
    http://www.oxfordcourse.cn/eng/center/
    Company website:
    http://www.learningtree.org.cn/
    Please contact Heng via email for job interview appointment:
    [email protected]
    0086 18681351231
    PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PROVIDE YOU TRAINING AT OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS AT HONG KONG IN JANUARY, 2014.

Participant

Nah let them spam all they want. Its funny how they kick 90% of teachers that they interview no matter their qualification and then cry here every day with their job posts :)

Sounds like you’ve got some experience there? Is I2 known for high turnover? There were a couple people saying good things a couple pages back but it got buried pretty quick.

Participant

i2
    Established in 2006, the International Institute of Education (i2) combines highly motivated students with experienced educators. Relying on a truly international team of academic professionals, i2 is the alternative to monotonous English teaching mills seen throughout much of China. Centered on a philosophy that catering to the individual needs of students breeds success, i2 takes a wholly original approach to the study and comprehension of language.

Style
    i2 believes that a close bond between student and educator is essential for academic success and with that in mind i2 caps each class at no more than 4 students. Building on the guarantee of a small classroom setting i2 tailors each of its courses to the individual needs of the students, rather than pre packaged courses sold in bulk. With the flexibility and comfort of a small classroom, coupled with driven students and experienced educators, i2 provides the perfect atmosphere for academic success.
    I2 also provide some subject classes, beside English class, such as basketball class, dancing class, tennis class, etc.

Position
    As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15/20 hours. With i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Develop course curriculum per student’s needs
    Deliver well prepared and enthusiastic lessons
    Participate in i2 related activities
    Salary
    *Negotiable based on your teaching experience but I’m sure it is better than what most of other schools in Chengdu offer.
    Our advantage
    i2 is located in Chengdu,which is one of the most attractive cities in China.
    i2 offers higher salary than the average one other schools offers in Chengdu.
    i2 is a certificated school granted the right to hire foreigners while some schools don’t have the right to hire foreigners.

Benefits
    Visa – Student visa (x), Business visa (F), Employment visa (z)
    Resident Permit
    Flight allowance: 6,000RMB – Following completion of contract
    Paid holiday
    Private Chinese lessons
    Qualifications
    Bachelor degree (BA/BS) from accredited college/university
    Native English speaker (USA, England, Australia and Canada)
    Desired Qualifications
    TEFL/TOEFL certified
    1+ year(s) experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan)

If you want to have a good job in Chengdu, i2 is the best choice for you!
    Please contact Demi with the following options:
    email: [email protected]
    qq: 1610472231

For more information, please check our websites:
    http://www.i2education.com/zh-CN/index.html
    http://www.i2ed.com/

Participant

Requirements:
    Native English speaker
    Degree (original copy of certificate preferred but not essential)
    Teaching experience preferred
    Teaching qualification preferred ( eg. TESOL, TEFL)
    Positive, friendly personality is a must!

Salary
    15 hours contract-starting at 6500RMB per month
    20 hours contract-starting at 8000RMB per month

Please send your resume or CV and other relevant teaching documents to [email protected], we will contact you as soon as possible after receiving your documents.

Notes:Relevant documents :
    1.CV
    2.Passport Copy
    3.Photos

Participant

International Institute of Education (i2) is an English training school in Chengdu Chongqing,Mianyang and Guiyang city .
    As an i2 educator, most of our classes are one-to-one although we also have some small classes. We need people to work for 20 hours a week, more or less if you choose. Students are all ages, from 3-adults, but most students will be children between 6 and 12 years old.
    Requirements:
    -Native English Speaker
    -Bachelor’s degree
    -Related teaching experience
    -Outstanding communication skills
    -Positive, friendly personality is a must
    Salary and benefits:
    -Competitive salary (8,000 rmb-12000 rmb/month) and housing allowance (1,000 rmb/month)
    -paid extra hours
    -Paid vacation
    -Paid holidays
    -Flight allowance and insurance provided
    -Work visa provided
    -Other bonuses offered

If you want to have a good job in Chengdu, i2 is the best choice for you!
    Please contact Demi with the following options:
    email: [email protected]
    qq: 1610472231

For more information, please check our websites:
    http://www.i2education.com/zh-CN/index.html
    http://www.i2ed.com/

Participant

Native English Speakers Needed in China
    We are looking for native English speakers with teaching experience .We do want people who are already in Chengdu or Guiyang city .

Requirements:-Native English Speaker-
    Bacheor’s degree-
    Related teaching experience-
    Outstanding communication skills-
    Positive, friendly personality is a must
    Salary and benefits:-Competitive salary 8000-12000 RMB/ month-

Paid holidays-
    Flight allowance and insurance provided-
    Work visa provided-Other bonuses offered

If you are interested,please contact Cathleen with the following options:email: [email protected]

Participant

Nah let them spam all they want. Its funny how they kick 90% of teachers that they interview no matter their qualification and then cry here every day with their job posts :)

I’m wondering how did you get the “90%”? Are you in that “90%”? If you are, may I know what is your qulificaiton? By the way, we need a lot of teachers right now because we are growing fast these years. We are happy for this and we don’t need to cry for anything.

Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Al the Dead wrote:</div>

Sounds like you’ve got some experience there? Is I2 known for high turnover? There were a couple people saying good things a couple pages back but it got buried pretty quick.

I do but id rather not to talk about it. This thread is for ads and as i have no positive or negative feelings about i2, i don’t feel any desire to put their dirty underwear in the light. Besides, you never know, they might change their HR approach one of these days.

Participant

Perfect English needs teachers!!

-Up to 10,500 monthly salary

-Flight bonus

-Working Visa provided

-Training provided

We currently have 4 campuses in Chengdu (none of the too far from the city centre) and are looking for full time staff to join our team of teachers. At Perfect we genuinely care about your professional development and we work hard to provide training and support for all of our staff. If you love teaching, we would love you to join our family!

Requirements:

-Positive, enthusiastic people with a sense of humor

-Natively fluent English

-Relevant teaching experience

-Bachelor’s degree

-TEFL qualified (preferred, but not mandatory)

We also offer competitive part-time salaries. Email us for more details!

If this sounds like the job for you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at: [email protected]

Participant

Requirements:
    Native English speaker
    Degree (original copy of certificate preferred but not essential)
    Teaching experience preferred
    Teaching qualification preferred ( eg. TESOL, TEFL)
    Positive, friendly personality is a must!

Salary
    15 hours contract-starting at 6500RMB per month
    20 hours contract-starting at 8000RMB per month

Please send your resume or CV and other relevant teaching documents to [email protected], we will contact you as soon as possible after receiving your documents.

Notes:Relevant documents :
    1.CV
    2.Passport Copy
    3.Photos

Blocked

Look For English Teacher
    Learning Tree is looking for full-time English teacher for OUP RWI Programme, which is based on synthetic phonics, integrating the teaching of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
    Job requires you to:
    1. Native English speaker
    2. Hold TESOL certificate or participating TESOL training.
    3. With patience and understanding in daily teaching for students aged 6 to 12
    4. Work 5 days per week, up to 20 class hours.
    Our one-year contract will start from Feb, 2014
    We offer: Salary from 8k per month, accommodation and bonus
    Program introduction:
    http://www.oxfordcourse.cn/eng/center/
    Please contact HENG for job interview appointment:
    [email protected]
    0086 18681351231

Participant

Part time Foreign Japanese Teacher Needed IN CHENGDU
    International Institute of Education (short for I2 ) is looking for a Japanese teacher to teach a 5 years old girl Japanese on late afternoon.
    Pay: 150-200RMB/Hour or negotiable, with nice teaching environment, friendly staff and caring company.
    Location: Guanghua campus( Close to Southwestern University of Finance )
    Requirement: Nationality Japan, outgoing, responsible able to adapt in Chinese culture, stable. If you can speak Chinese and have teaching experience, we will give higher consideration.
    If interested, please send Yoyo your CV to my email [email protected] with photos attached. Thanks
    Notes: Relevant documents :
    1.CV
    2.Photos
    3.passport copy

Participant

Acting Teacher Needed in Chengdu
    You got a hobby or you are passionate about arts but have no place to show your talents?
    We have little kids who are eager to learn acting from a native English speaker, and we have experienced teacher who can give you acting training to you. Just give yourself a chance to improve.
    We teach through small class and it will be great to concentrate on every kid and improve their skill based on his/her level.
    If interested, please send Yoyo your CV to my email [email protected] with photos attached. Thanks!
    We are looking forward your apply.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 711 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.