Looking for a Christian Church Near Me

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionLooking for a Christian Church Near Me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am a new comer from Beijing. I am currently living close to Chengdu TV tower.

Can anybody recommend a Church to me which is in the city centre?

By the way, why my yesterdays same topic not shown up in forum? Anyone knows?

Participant

I know my landlord goes to church somewhere around TianFu Square. I can get you some more details, if it’s close enough for you.

Also sometimes posts don’t go through when you don’t set a subforum from the dropdown.

Keymaster

By the way, why my yesterdays same topic not shown up in forum? Anyone knows?

Can you describe the problem in greater detail? What happened? I checked the spam filter, it did not prevent any of your topics from appearing.

Keymaster

Also sometimes posts don’t go through when you don’t set a subforum from the dropdown.

Yes, that’s true. Make sure you select which forum you want your post to appear in when you create a new topic, otherwise it will not post.

Participant

There is Shang Xiang Tang church on Yu Dai Qiao. Near Tianfu Squre, but preach in Chinese. You can come to Red River restaurant in Tongzi Lin, near the Da Shi Jie Carrefour, they worship every Sunday(I guess its Sunday) all in English. God blesses you!

Participant

Thanks Charlie. I see. Probably I did not click the forum. Just got back from Huang Shan. Everyone are nice and helpful here.

Participant

Callum and Rainbow. Just got back from Huang Shan then saw your mess. Very helpful. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.