Mega House Party in Flower Town – Monday 4/29

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionMega House Party in Flower Town – Monday 4/29

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

house-party.jpg

Address and directions will be posted here on the forum soon. There actually wasn’t enough room on the flyer to list everything that will be there. We will be making pizzas and barbecue in addition to the stuff listed there.

To anyone who went to the party at Morning last weekend in Sanshengxiang, this house is a 5 minute walk from there, with inside and outside areas. We got frisbees, badminton, and beer pong, too.

This event is free!

Address: ?????????????154?, very near Morning Bar in Flower Town. There’s a black gate at the house and you will hear music.

If you have trouble finding the place, you can call one of the following numbers:

Hise: 158-8235-6944

Charlie: 186-1577-7278

Actual location party map!

Participant

In!!! And sweet poster!

Participant

Oh I thought it was a “house” party (genre), but it’s an actual house? Isn’t it going to be too small for the entire laowai Zebra visiting community?

The poster makes it look as if this is going to be the replacement event, haha.

Participant

It’s only for Lao wai or anyone (e.g. Chinese ) can join in?

Participant

Go to the place with bikes and Natooke?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Oh I thought it was a “house” party (genre), but it’s an actual house? Isn’t it going to be too small for the entire laowai Zebra visiting community?

House party in a straight up house… what!! We’ve been waiting so long. All kinds of music!

Quote:
    It’s only for Lao wai or anyone (e.g. Chinese ) can join in?

Laowai only!! Completely kidding. Please come, and bring all of your friends. The party is free and open to anyone.

Quote:
    Go to the place with bikes and Natooke ?

Yeah, there will probably be a group ride out there on Monday, leaving from the Natooke shop.

Participant
    Quote:
    House party in a straight up house… what!!

Inception!!

Participant

Is this place ebike friendly? Poss ride my bike there.

Participant

Ok. Thank u, Charlie. 🙂

My bike is a quite normal one. Not a sport bike.:(

Participant

When can we expect to see directions? Need to google map it to see how far it is.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Is this place ebike friendly? Poss ride my bike there.

Yeah man. Additionally, we have room for like 15-20 people to sleep at the house if you need a place to stay. Not individual rooms but cushions, etc. Bring a sleeping bag or a sheet and you can crash at the house. Or be fancy and bring a tent, there’s room for that too.

Quote:
    When can we expect to see directions? Need to google map it to see how far it is.

Soon. It’s in Sanshengxiang (三圣乡) so if you Google that you’ll have a good idea of how far it is. By bicycle it’s about 35 minutes, by taxi it’s about 20 mins. Home brewed beer (Belgian and American) will be available and cheap, and the event itself is free, so your taxi or transportation costs will be offset by that.

Participant

Ok time to google that place.

Know the distance from the last train stop on line 2? That stops at Longquan.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Know the distance from the last train stop on line 2? That stops at Longquan.

The house is a 15 minute walk from one of the stops on Line 2. I’m not sure which one, but I’ll find out and post that info here along with the address and directions soon.

Participant

This is what i got when i mapped it. Hope this is correct, really close to me… Ill say about 5-10 min ebike ride. LETS DO THIS!!

Participant

Hell yeah!

Participant

Yes really near my home 🙂 just 10km

Participant

Yeah! Excited for this!

Participant
    Quote:
    This is what i got when i mapped it. Hope this is correct, really close to me… Ill say about 5-10 min ebike ride. LETS DO THIS!!

Jerry, your location is slightly off. If anyone is confused about the exact location, THIS(Giant Image) is a little more accurate.

Keymaster

Plug this address into Google Maps or Baidu Maps and you will see the exact location: 成都三圣花乡红砂村联合一组154号

Participant

I can’t get that address to show up on Google or Baidu, maybe you could post a link?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 95 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.