Native English Speaker Seeking Students

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsNative English Speaker Seeking Students

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a native english speaker wanting to acquire students. I will be in Chengdu from April 27 till September 7.

Looking forward to teaching english to anyone willing to learn. Young kids, teenagers, and adults are more than welcome. Even if you want to sit and have coffee a few times a week to brush up on your english.

I will show you and teach you westernized english vocabulary and mannerisms.
    Everything you will need and want to know, if you ever plan on traveling to the United States, England, or where ever english is spoken.

Going to Chengdu to Immerse myself in the culture and spend time with my loved one.

Looking forward to teaching anyone who wants to learn.

About me: I’m a current Geography student at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA)

Graduate Spring of 2015.

Have taken and aced every college level English class ever taken.
    Have my Associate of Science Degree from Glendale College–2012.
    Im Young, ambitious, and enthusiastic about teaching and learning!

Thank You for visiting my post and lets make this fun 🙂

Keymaster

You may get lucky but you should try posting this on Chinese language websites. The readership here is almost entirely English speaking foreigners and locals since we don’t publish any content in Chinese.

Blocked

Hello

This is Daisy from Lingua Tutor. LinguaTutor has provided part and full time work for thousands of Foreigners! We’ve been connecting people for private and professional instruction to language learners, offering rewarding employment opportunities in Shanghai and across China, now we are recruiting English teachers in Chengdu and we are always wanting English teachers.

The following is the detailed information for the jobs:

Teacher Requirements:

-Native English speakers (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand)
are preferred
    -Non-native speaker with no accent and good teaching experience is also acceptable
    -Bachelor degree/diploma or above
    -Minimum 1 years teaching experience are highly preferred;
    -Qualified TESOL/TEFL Certification is preferred
    -Passion for teaching

Benefits:
    -Competitive hourly pay rate based on experience & qualifications
    -New Staff training

-Interesting local social events for the members

Application:
    Please submit a formal application to us including:
    -Detailed CV/resume with a recent photograph of yourself
    -Passport info page as well as current visa page

If you have intrest in join us ,please contact me :

Email:[email protected]
    QQ:2355714875

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.