Outdoor Movie Night! Natooke成都

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionOutdoor Movie Night! Natooke成都

• This topic has 49 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoPeggy.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Participant

couldn’t find the cycling thread but this is kinda cool:
    http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/08/bike-plus-alarm-and-fitness-computer-for-bicycles/

Participant

I wonder if we watch live games such as soccer, what the people lives above Natooke will do! Maybe they will throw something more efficient!

Keymaster

couldn’t find the cycling thread but this is kinda cool:

http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/08/bike-plus-alarm-and-fitness-computer-for-bicycles/

This would be great to have, but I wonder if thieves would be able to pick up on this. Personally I would love to get a 3G GPS tracker and hide it somewhere like under the saddle where it wouldn’t be easy to find. Tracking a stolen bicycle in Chengdu with a GPS would be pretty fascinating. I’m really curious what happens to them.

Participant

Hope the asshole lives above Natooke won’t pour water down again!!! I know he or she will do it again! hah . Anyone got wet before?

We could play Grumpy Old Men in her honor.  Thanks for all the suggestions.  I think we ought to be able to field the next months showings based off this.  There’s some good stuff here!

Regarding horror films and gore it’d be neat to show one around Halloween, but nothing that might upset any ol’ passerby.  Maybe something like the birds?  A Takeshi film would be a bit over the top.

Participant

Maybe My Posse Don’t Do Homework ( Dangerous Minds,1995)is a nice film.

Participant

I wonder if we watch live games such as soccer, what the people lives above Natooke will do! Maybe they will throw something more efficient!

你好邪恶 you are so bad  ;)

Participant

Regarding horror films and gore it’d be neat to show one around Halloween, but nothing that might upset any ol’ passerby.  Maybe something like the birds?

I’d love to get my Hitchcock on. Psycho is excellent too, of course.

Could we even be tempted by The Exorcist?

Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Alexander wrote:</div>

???? you are so bad ;?

haha, who knows!

Keymaster

Regarding horror films and gore it’d be neat to show one around Halloween, but nothing that might upset any ol’ passerby. Maybe something like the birds? A Takeshi film would be a bit over the top.

True, true. There are so many good options for halloween themed movies. Hitchcock would be good as Callum suggests (Psycho or Vertigo if you ask me). Some other ideas:

• Children of the Corn
    • Dawn of the Dead
    • From Dusk Till Dawn
    • Carrie
    • Let the Right One In
    Participant

Tonight’s movie will be this year’s “The Internship”, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.  We’ll begin showing the film at 8pm @Natooke.  All are welcome!!!

Participant

Sorry, in don’t have it. If you’ve got another source, cool. Otherwise I’ll bring…something.

Participant

got it.

Participant

Tonight at 8p

Participant

Hands down the greatest movie in the history of motion pictures. Bar none. Period. Seen it more than 20 times (truly) and still love it. “Call me Snake”….

Participant

Can’t believe I missed this. Classic film. Gutted!

Keymaster

How long do you guys think the outdoor movie nights will go on for? Will this be happening in November, December, etc?

Can’t believe I missed this. Classic film. Gutted!

Me too. Great movie.

Participant

I now nominate “Machete Kills” as the greatest film in motion picture history. Hands down. Especially the first 5 minutes (Machete Kills: In Space!). “Machete don’t tweet”…..

Participant

Tonight @8p at Natooke.

Participant

Seeing as its December. Is it time to start doing christmas movies? I’d love to see The Grinch or Elf while its nice and cold.

Hot cocoa’s on me.

Participant

Seeing as its December. Is it time to start doing christmas movies? I’d love to see The Grinch or Elf while its nice and cold. Hot cocoa’s on me.

Great idea.  Other Christmas classics?  What about that one with Tim Allen?  Haha.

Or more seriously, A Muppet’s Christmas.  Fond memories of that film.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.