Rooftop apartment in Yulin 1,300rmb/month

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRooftop apartment in Yulin 1,300rmb/month

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

Moving next month (June 18thish) so I am helping my landlord find a new tenant. I have already paid through the end of July so it would be great to have someone take over for July.

The lease is directly with the landlord, no agent/fee. 1,300 per month paid in 3 month installments with another 1,300 for deposit paid when you move in.

The place is in Yulin right next to Machu Picchu on FangHua Jie 芳华街. It is a rooftop place, basically one room with a flower garden and bathroom.

Best thing is the landlord. While she doesn’t speak English she is incredibly nice/honest. Seriously best landlord I have ever had, China or US. Even if you don’t speak much Chinese you can probably manage to work things out with her.

PM me if you want to come see the place. Most afternoons work for me. I would post pics but it looks like a disaster zone right now since I am getting ready to move (it will be clean when I leave).

Participant

Hey Stephen,

I’m totally interested but I can’t figure out this new private messaging thing.

I might be free tomorrow or Sunday evening to take a look at the place. You can email me at [email protected]

– David

Keymaster

Hey Stephen, I’m totally interested but I can’t figure out this new private messaging thing. I might be free tomorrow or Sunday evening to take a look at the place. You can email me at [email protected] – David

Go to the Private Messages page and copy & paste the recipients name into the recipient field – that should work.

I will add a “PM This User” link below usernames, but in the meantime the above is the simplest way.

Participant

Thanks Charlie. Just emailed you David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.