Selling G-Pen Herbal Vaporizer

HomeForumsIn ChengduSelling G-Pen Herbal Vaporizer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I recently read (through his Reddit AMA) that Snoop Dogg has partnered with Greco to make a handheld herbal vaporizer and was intrigued. Is it really good, though? For shizzle.

Here’s an LA Weekly article about it and the official product website.

Everything in the box is intact and unopened, below are two photos that I took today:

The “pen” itself is Snoop Dogg-themed, and has an actual map of Long Beach, California on it. So if one day you’re vaporizing herbal essences in Long Beach and get lost, no worries playa. Snoop signature on the chrome part so you know this is the US realness and not some Taobao schwag. Pretty sure this is not on Taobao.

I bought this in the US recently, it was used once, and now I am selling it for half price, which is 300 rmb. If you’re interested, shoot me a PM.

Participant

why are you selling?

Keymaster

why are you selling?

Upgraded to something better which costs ten times as much. I’m at the top of my aromatherapy vapor game right now.

The G-Pen is great because it’s so portable, though. I’m missing that.

Participant

I follow Snoop Dogg on Instagram. Been curious to see this sucker (ha) for a long time. How does this compare to other vape pen type things?

Keymaster

I follow Snoop Dogg on Instagram. Been curious to see this sucker (ha) for a long time. How does this compare to other vape pen type things?

I haven’t tried others so I can’t really compare, but I did some online research and this appears to be the most well-made pen vape. The design of everything is impressive, from the industrial design of the pen and heating mechanism itself to the box and all the accessories.

Participant

Interested in purchasing if you haven`t already sold it, drop me a PM. You may be able to answer one of the questions which I asked on the forum as well.

Keymaster

Interested in purchasing if you haven`t already sold it, drop me a PM. You may be able to answer one of the questions which I asked on the forum as well.

Sorry, gone already! Forgot to update this thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.