Teaching Position Offered in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsTeaching Position Offered in Chengdu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Become more than a Teacher with i2
    A bit about us
    Established in 2006, the International Institute of Education (i2) combines highly motivated students with experienced educators. Relying on a truly international team of academic professionals. We are Centered on the philosophy that catering to the individual needs of students breeds success. i2 takes a unique approach to the study and comprehension of language, one which welcomes ideas and input from our teachers.
    Style
    i2 believes that a close bond between student and educator is essential for academic success and with that in mind i2 caps each class at no more than 4 students. Building on the guarantee of a small classroom setting i2 tailors each of its courses to the individual needs of the students, rather than pre packaged courses sold in bulk. With the flexibility and comfort of a small classroom, coupled with driven students and experienced educators, i2 provides a good atmosphere for academic success.
    Nontraditional methods of English learning are also used by i2. We currently have basketball classes, soccer classes, dance classes, tennis classes, art classes etc. In the creation of these we welcome ideas for fun and creative new programs and curricula from teachers.
    Position
    As an i2 Educator, each teacher will carry a per week course load of 15/20 hours, with no mandatory office hours. Once again, paired with i2’s philosophy of a small classroom setting, this often translates to a single educator working with no more than 4 students per class.
    Develop course curriculum per student’s needs
    Deliver well prepared and enthusiastic lessons
    Participate in i2 related activities
    Benefits
    6000-13000 a month plus bonus incentives
    Flexible and understanding staff support to help with getting settled
    Visa – Business visa (F), Employment visa (z)
    Flight allowance: 6,000RMB – Following completion of contract
    Paid holiday leave
    Continued academic training
    Medical and accident insurance
    Qualifications
    Bachelor degree (BA/BS) from accredited college/university
    Native English speaker (USA, England, Australia and Canada)
    Desired Qualifications
    TEFL/TOEFL certified
    1+ year(s) experience teaching in Asia (China, S. Korea, Japan)
    Sounds good? Still not convinced? Check out our website: http://www.i2ed.com/
    Interested?
    Contact Cathleen:
    Send an email: [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.