Vision Music Festival, Sat. 6/28

HomeForumsIn ChengduVision Music Festival, Sat. 6/28

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DOJO is breaking the silence this summer with a little help from our friends at .TAG. We found an amazing new venue with a warehouse, a lake, and the nicest manicured lawn in China. That’s prime party real estate.

Bring a towel and a change of panties. We’re going to get you so much wetter than any other pool party. They might have a bigger pool, but they won’t have the bigger party.

FEATURING:

+ Visual Effects VJ HIBANANA
    (http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzEyNTYzMDIw.html)
    + 3 Stages. 16 DJs from all over the world
    + Custom 12 meter Slip N’ Slide and Adult Kiddie Pool
    + Beer Pong
    + BBQ
    + Free Party Bus

SATURDAY JUNE 28. 2PM to 7AM

Pre-Sale tickets: 90RMB
    Tickets at the door: 120RMB
    All tickets include 2 FREE SHOTS and a FREE PARTY BUS to the venue.
    Buy at: http://zaomengshe.com/c/26527
    (Also available at Hakka Bar, Living Room, or ChengduLiving.com)

Food and Drinks served

Directions

UPDATED BUS SCHEDULE:

Departing from the Poly Center at:

13:30
    13:45
    14:30
    15:00
    16:30
    17:00
    21:00
    22:30

Departing the venue towards the city at:

22:00
    00:00
    01:30
    02:30
    03:30
    04:30

Keymaster

Really looking forward to this! Checked out the venue last weekend and it looks amazing, especially the outdoor area. I don’t know how they get such healthy grass out there. That’s something that you don’t see often in Chengdu. So make sure you come out to this event for the lush grass. Also the slip and slide, outdoor stage, 16 DJs, etc.

If anyone’s interested in getting a ticket for 90rmb, just send me a PM and I can hold the ticket for you at the venue under your name.

Participant

Can’t make it this time around but will this happen again? Will this venue be doable in the future?

Same goes with the jellyfish pool party I guess. Is this something that is recurring? If so, when? I leave for a month in August.

Participant

SATURDAY JUNE 29. 2PM to 7AM

Sounds awesome. Saturday 28th though, right?

Keymaster

Can’t make it this time around but will this happen again? Will this venue be doable in the future? Same goes with the jellyfish pool party I guess. Is this something that is recurring? If so, when? I leave for a month in August.

This is the second event at this venue (the first was the Tag pool party about a month ago) but I’m not sure what’ll happen there in the future. If this event is successful, it’s pretty likely. The venue is pretty amazing. The hotel where they’re hosting the Jellyfish pool party is always available so there will definitely be more events there.

Sounds awesome. Saturday 28th though, right?

Right, nice catch. Edited to say the 28th.

Can’t make it this time around but will this happen again? Will this venue be doable in the future? Same goes with the jellyfish pool party I guess. Is this something that is recurring? If so, when? I leave for a month in August.

The jellyfish pool party has happened annually for the past 3 years. This is the first ever TAG and DOJO event. It may never happen again. We happened upon this venue by chance and decided to take that opportunity to throw a banging party in the fashion that we always do. One day the DOJO house will be torn down, or the police will come and kick us out, or we get kidnapped by the Chinese mafia, and these parties will cease to exist. Then everyone that missed out will be scratching their heads wondering why they chose to miss out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.