Offering Pay for English Editors

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsOffering Pay for English Editors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi:

We are a software company that creates English learning software for Chinese consumers. We need native speakers from USA and UK to help us create phrases .

Our website: http://www.baicizhan.com/user/index

Payment:

We will pay according to the amount of content you create. We pay RMB 1.7 yuan per passed phrase. People can usually finish about over 70 per hour, so people can earn RMB 120 yuan per hour.

Job description:

create/edit grammatically correct English phrases.

Requirements:

1.Must be a native speaker with high English proficiency. Your work will include words used in tests like the GRE, so if you have an average-sized vocabulary, it will be difficult for you to earn a good wage. (For example, you should have the equivalent of a verbal SAT score higher than 600).
    2.Bachelor’s degree mandatory, master’s or graduate degrees preferred
    3.Work 4 hours per day for at least 2 weeks at our office

Address:

No. 168 binjiang east road, jinjiang district (near the xinnanmen bus station)

If you are interested in this position, please send your CV [email protected]. We will try to respond quickly.

Participant

This is good software for Chinese English learners.

Participant

I can do the work and would like to send my cv to you, but your email doesn’t seem to work.

you can email me though at sascha.matuszak at gmail dot com

Participant

I am very interested in working on this project. I hold a Masters in Education with a minor in English and Literature from an American university, and am currently employed as an English teacher in Chengdu. I am a certified teacher in the United States, having taught high school and Advanced Placement high school for several years stateside. Please let me know if you are interested. You can contact me at [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.