1 on 1 Spanish Lessons for Child

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion1 on 1 Spanish Lessons for Child

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My 3 year old son is going to be in Chengdu for the next few years and I wanted to get him started on learning Spanish before returning to the US. He speaks English and Chinese but not a word of Spanish.

My thinking was to have someone come to our home 3-4 (weekdays) times per week in the evenings and work with him. The time would be from approximately 6-8pm each time and our home is located in 牛市口 (Niu Shi Kou, just inside 2nd Ring Road). The idea would be to simply watch TV and play with him while using a combination of English and Spanish (more and more Spanish as time progresses). From time to time we would try to move things outside either to a restaurant or to buy groceries, anything to change the environment and to open up new topics of discussion. We can see about doing more later on, but the idea would be to start with this.

Anyone who is a native Spanish speaker would be great and I’m not too worried about the accent, but Mexican Spanish would be best. The payment would be in the neighborhood of RMB2,000 or so per month and we can figure out specifics before starting. The payment isn’t amazing, but I hope that there is a student or someone with evenings free who might be interested in this. Feel free to PM me if you’re interested or, Charlie, let me know if there is any other info I should post for everyone.

Participant

Hi Chris!!

Im very interested, i send you a PM, let me know if you recivied

Marian

Participant

Hello Marian,

Yes, received your PM. Please check your email. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.