Renting 1600/mo Room in Large Waitan Apt

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting 1600/mo Room in Large Waitan Apt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Room with double bed and best view of Chengdu available from today.

Top floor (41st floor) of lovely Waitan apartment complex, with stunning view over Chengdu’s famous river bridge restaurant and rest of the city.

Fully decorated to high standard, comfortable and clean. Big living room, kitchen facilities, western style bathroom.

Will be living with two great flatmates (American guy and German guy) who are super lovely and easy to get along with.

Great location along the river, opposite Jiuyanqiao nightlife, next to Niuwangmiao Metro (5min walk). Big Carrefour 20min walk away. Gyms, pools and parks all within 5 minute walking distance.

Only moving because I found an apartment which is more convenient for me and my newly adopted dog long-term.

Rent is every 3 months, 1600/month. I have already paid from April to June. So, open to discussion to lower the next two months rent. 🙂 1600 deposit also to be paid. Next rent payment to friendly landlord will be July 5th.

Contact my wechat (daisyvelven) or call 18200244188 for more pics and to come have a look!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Hey, Was wondering if the offer is still available?

Participant

Hey! I would be interested in this place if it is still available. Looking to move in July.

Participant

Hello! are you still looking?

Daisy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.