2015 Chengdu Fantasy Football League

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion2015 Chengdu Fantasy Football League

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Same deal as last year
    Starts September 10
    200RMB buyin
    Yahoo
    12 players (maybe 14?)
    .5 PPR
    1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1FLEX (WR/RB), 1K, 1DEF , 6 Bench

Top 3 get paid. Consolation prize for winner of the losers bracket.
    Must receive entry fee in full at least 72 hours before draft to reserve your spot.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=534794&k=d6cf1e931c3dcb87&ikey=a41a569d862e582c

We are at least 1 player short for the 3rd annual Home of the Pandar Fantasy Football league. Please let me know if you’re interested in joining.

Last year’s champ, Teddy AKA Furious Bears, playing FF for the first time, took home the top prize of 1000 RMB.

I have never placed in the top 3 in my life and don’t know why I keep hosting this.

Keymaster

I have never placed in the top 3 in my life and don’t know why I keep hosting this.

I can tell you why. As a lifelong Washington Redskins fan, you have developed a phenomenal tolerance to pain, regret and disappointment.

pain, regret and disappointment.

aka a Redskin fan’s any given Sunday.

Participant

Hi,

I have just moved to Chengdu as a teacher of PE. I’ve played 11 and small sided football back in the UK at 1st team Uni and district level. I would love to join a team.

Please get in touch if you have a space on any team or need a place to fill on occasions.

Thanks

Martin

WeChat: M_Fray86

[email protected]

Hi, I have just moved to Chengdu as a teacher of PE. I’ve played 11 and small sided football back in the UK at 1st team Uni and district level. I would love to join a team. Please get in touch if you have a space on any team or need a place to fill on occasions. Thanks Martin WeChat: M_Fray86 [email protected]

Hey Martin, I think you may have mistaken this as a thread for an actual sport, when it’s really about gambling over make-believe computer American football.

Looking for 2 more players.

Participant

Still looking for players?

Participant

If you guys are still need players let me know. I just moved from the states to Chengdu about a week ago and I’m already starting to think about how much I’m going to miss watching football. 15882370484

We need a pair of players. We’re currently at 10. If you can find a friend to join with you then we’re good to draft next week. Do you have wechat?

If you guys are still need players let me know. I just moved from the states to Chengdu about a week ago and I’m already starting to think about how much I’m going to miss watching football. 15882370484

Participant

Unfortunately I do not have another to join. My WeChat is emillerer55 send me a message if you find another person or if you want to get a drink or a bite to eat sometime. We can talk about Tom Brady deflating footballs or something haha

Cheers,

Eric

added you. go ahead and click the link in the first post and register your team. I’m confident we can find one more player to make 12.

added you. go ahead and click the link in the first post and register your team. I’m confident we can find one more player to make 12.

Still looking for players?

We’re looking for one more, but I’m going to lock it up by midnight tonight so I can have the draft day all setup. So let me know ASAP if you’re interested.

If you haven’t contacted me over wechat (chrisziqi001) please do so, namely:
    – Matt F
    – team “Fire and Blood”, Andrew N

Participant

@Emillerer55

NFL Gamepass. That will help ur addiction. And better than being home only able to watch a few games a week.  Had it since for the last 8 years, it’s great.

I just wanted to mention a new and possibly best location for watching NFL football. The recently opened Iron Pig BBQ restaurant in Tongzilin has a big projector setup with high quality NFL Gamepass stream. Games shown can be chosen on a first-come or pre-arranged basis.

For now they’re testing out showing games on Monday/Tuesday evenings at 8pm with other times available depending on popularity. If anyone wants to see any game at any particular time you can leave feedback here or contact Justin at the Iron Pig.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I hope it lasts through the playoffs.   I only got the NFL Gamecast for the regular season and wild card round. I did not want to pay the extra $70.00 for the divisional/championship and Super Bowl (Feb 7 during Chinese New Year – out of town) rounds.

The Iron Pig is now also offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE draft beers Monday nights at 8pm while they show games on request.

They are also willing to open late to show games live at 1am on Sunday nights if there is enough interest.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.