Renting a Room in Shared Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting a Room in Shared Apartment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A room for rent from March 26. 5 mins to Lan Kuai Fong, 10 mins to Chuanxi Road and Tai Koo Li. Nearest subway is Dong Da Qiao, also about 10 mins walk.

Well-decorated and has basically everything. 1300/months(not included bills which we would share)

Add on wechat for pictures (dont think i can post pics here): shushu_7757

Participant

Hi guys!

I’m Anthony. I’m just arrived in Chengdu. I’m working as a french teacher at the Electronic University (North-Est Chengdu) for the Alliance Française. We organized a lot of cultural events as well as french classes for everyone.

I am looking for a flat to share available asap. A furniture room with double size bed would be awesome. I don’t care about nationalities, I love all of them. Openminded people and gayfriently a plus!

I am living for over 10 years in flat sharing. I got used to live in community: sharing, respect and cleaning. I never had any problem, and I made so much good friends.

I lived in many places before to crash in China (London, Madrid, Malaga, Berlin…). I can speak fluently french, english and spanish if you would like to improve one of theses languages.

A bientôt

wechat: frenchyinchengdu
    mail: [email protected]

Participant

The availability of rental apartments is more easy in these days with the help of online. As per our needed facilities we can get a more model of apartments on rental basis.

corporate short term rentals nyc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.