Air Filter for 3-4 Month Stay?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAir Filter for 3-4 Month Stay?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m new to Chengdu. I’m here playing volleyball with the Sichuan Sports University Club team. I unfortunately arrived sick and now won’t stop coughing. I’m thinking it might be part to do with the air quality.

I’m wondering if anyone has any tips for what the best air filter for a short time (3-4 months) would be? I’m willing to pay a little money for one (like the Xiaomi one that was reviewed in August), but I’m not sure if people have been able to sell things easily from Chengdu Living in the past? And if it could be hard to sell, then what would some cheaper options be?

Thanks! I’m sure I’ll be seeing some of you around the place (or maybe you’ll be seeing us, as my other foreign teammate and I stand out in a crowd)

Rachel

Participant

Smartair.taobao.com – Cheap, effective, and you should have no problems selling it when it’s time to go. There are actually 2 for sale right now here, which is a steal. You may as well buy both and then just get a couple new filters from the taobao shop.

Keymaster

Smartair.taobao.com – Cheap, effective, and you should have no problems selling it when it’s time to go. There are actually 2 for sale right now here, which is a steal. You may as well buy both and then just get a couple new filters from the taobao shop.

I second this advice. Even if you can’t sell the filter when you leave, the Smart Air filters are cheap enough to not really worry about it. New filters should last you about 3-4 months also so that really seems like the best option for you.

I think the Xiaomi filter is better (and costs a lot more) but for a 3-4 month duration I would go with Smart Air.

Participant

Great. Thanks for the info guys! Hopefully the seller still has them (I’m waiting for a response).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.