Any Foreign Women on Here?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsAny Foreign Women on Here?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I didn’t know how to word my topic title without making it sound creepy. I was going to say “looking for help from foreign women”… girl idk i’m not great with titles lol…

Anyways I’m a female expat from the US and I’m looking for other foreign ladies to help promote my friend’s gym. It’s new and well equip! it’s called ACE Muay Thai Gym Club located in the Xin du district. It’s an exercise gym as well not just a training place, so men fill free to check the gym out for a place to workout.

Free training from 7-9pm

I’m typing this on my laptop. Pictures and video are on my phone to show you the space and it’s easier to send the location that way. Ladies I’ve never done muay thai before so hopefully I can find other females to struggle with me and make the best out of it. Let’s have fun!

My WeChat: Hi_Tam       (Hi *one underscore* Tam)

My friend’s WeChat if you want to know more about the gym. WeChat: Kingtengyue7

Keymaster

Tbh when I first saw this topic I assumed it was posted by a man and thought “That’s pretty creepy”. Training muay thai is awesome, gyms catering to that audience seem to be popping up all over the city. Good luck!

Participant

Ha yeah I should have said something like “New gym. Free training for women” ,but thanks(:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.