Any Musicians to Jam With?

HomeForumsIn ChengduAny Musicians to Jam With?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I am new to Chengdu, and I play mostly world music. I wonder if there are fun music groups that I can play with here? Any guitarists, or drummers that I can jam with?

My instrument can play both mainstream music and more unique world music stuff.

Keymaster

We have a WeChat group for local musicians, add me on WeChat and I will send you an invite. A local place to check out for jams is Jah Bar, by the river.

Participant

longtime resident of Kunming making a leap to Chengdu – Song writer Vocalist-Drummer – previous projects in Australia UK and  Italy.. very keen to collaborate with established or emerging Musicians- Sound wise mostly interested in Alt Indie Rock Folk, also developing a live electronic project with live Drums/Bass/Synths/Vocals

Wechat ID: AndrewWilliamBurgess

Participant

Hi man,

Jahbar is the house for everyday jamming but it is mostly Rock, Reggea style

Machu Pichu 2 on thursdays is very good for world music. Its more like an open mic but also jam. I jam there a lot, and there are all kind of bizzare instruments. If you wanna join add my wechat – itsmoran

Participant

Hey Charlie, can I also add your Wechat to be part of the group? Fellow guitarist from France here.

Keymaster

Hey Charlie, can I also add your Wechat to be part of the group? Fellow guitarist from France here.

Yes, feel free. I will add you to the group.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.