Anyone Wanna Hang Out?

HomeForumsIn ChengduAnyone Wanna Hang Out?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this forum and just found this forum now, and it looks fairly active at the moment.

Just to introduce myself a little, I am Chinese, I had lived in New Zealand for 15 years before I came back to China last year. Now I am currently in ChengDu. And this is a new city to me, too. I have no friend at all in this city and barely know anyone in this city, so, I’m bored and have planty of free time which literaly doing nothing but playing Overwatch. So, it would be nice to have anyone to even have random conversation.

So, anyone want to hang out? to have a drink? to talk? maybe go to gym together? or maybe you want to learn Chinese? as a native speaker, I’m pretty sure my Chinese is better than yours. or just navigate through or around the city and going adventures? yes, I have a car, not a nice car but just a car.

If you are interested, please leave a comment or leave a message to me(can you leave message here? not sure about it). thank you.

If you’re into gaming, you should join the Chengdu Gaming Federation Wechat group. There’s an active community there and you’ll hear about meetup events which happen weekly? to play retro games.

Leave your wechat name here and someone will invite you into the group.

Participant

ok, since I had too much games, it won’t hurt to have more games…..

my wechat account name: luofubonz

thank you.

Participant
    Participant

Not sure if you’re still there. I’m Chinese too and have been out of Chengdu for quite a long time. I will be back to visit for 3 weeks at the end of this month. I don’t know many people I can hangout with in the city anymore. If you’re still down, we can hangout. I will make a post too.

Participant

Do you use wechat? Add me: luofubonz

Participant

Do you use wechat? Add me: luofubonz

I don’t have that app yet, I can try to download one later. I don’t have an international phone plan, so if my phone won’t work properly in the city, are you ok with me contacting you on here and we setup a time and place in the city sometime in November for an afternoon tea meetup? I would love to see Chunxi Lu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.