Looking for Foodie or Agriculture-interested Friends

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for Foodie or Agriculture-interested Friends

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am looking for Pastry/Bread Making Materials Shop in Chengdu, any recommendations?

Having a crush on handmade bread(hand kneading process), and a lover for pastry making. Anyone interested in the arts of bread/pastry?

Also, if you are interested in arts and design, please add me as well~ We can share ideas and talk about arts~ you can take a look of my portfolio here 

If you are interested in agricultural issues: natural farming, organic farming…etc. please find me as well~ I have some experience in Vermicompost (earthworm compost) if you want to make a at-home vermicompost systems~ and grow your own food~

wechat: superdodocahing

Add me if you are foodies~

Participant

A nice sunday Dodo, maybe I can help you… Metro Supermarket have almost of imported food, but it’s more easy go to Carrefour or to some like Leanna’s Store…

Leanna’s Bakery

Vaikee Imported Goods

Sabrina’s Country Store

anyway if you want some real italian wine at distributor price, let me know!
    Fede

Participant

I use waifood.com a lot. 😀 delivery and lots of good stuff – including the meat & beers..

Participant

right! a quote for Rick! 😉

http://waifood.com

Participant

Waifood Look great.

Anyone try the JD from there? I have bought booze online before, but the Jack always seemed to be a bit off.

Participant

Wow..looks like this waifood gonna be my favourite store soon. Rick why don’t you brew your own beer. Taste better and way better feeling. I use coopers beer kit and its awesome.

https://store.coopers.com.au/

Participant

Plus its so much cheaper. RMB90 can give me roughly 20 litres of fresh solid beers. Its all smiles after that

Participant

Usually I buy from JingDong, food and more, without problems… anyway Waifood looks interesting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.