Need a Tour Guide, Translator, or Chinese Teacher?

HomeForumsIn ChengduNeed a Tour Guide, Translator, or Chinese Teacher?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all,

I have been living in US for 5 years and right now I am here for vacation about three weeks in Chengdu.

I would like to hang out and probably potentially be a tour guide/translator. If you are interested, please let me know! We can talk through PM. Price is negotiable.

Some background info about myself. I have been in US for school for 2 years and working for almost 3 yrs. I would say my English is good but I do have an accent. Right now I am working on it and try to get rid of it:-P Maybe you can be the helper! I am doing this, because I forget to bring a check with me. So I can be pretty broke, haha. Mostly, I want to hang out and see what people think about chengdu. Also, I haven’t talked to any english speaker for a while. I kinda miss speaking English. Most of time, I would say WTH when I’m crossing roads. Sigh, traffic is crazy! I cant believe this.

Ash

Participant

Dear Ash, welcome to Chengdu, if you look for a Chinese teacher, please check http://irainbowconcept.com ;if you look for a guide could introduce Chengdu to you, you could come to us also.
    Or if you have WeChat, you can follow us by : Rainbow_Concept for more information

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.