Anyone needs local legal service?

HomeForumsIn ChengduAnyone needs local legal service?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello guys,  I’m Sean Chen, a Chinese lawyer in Chengdu.

I returned Chengdu from Beijing last year, now I’m mainly engaged in businesses such as real estate, corporate, M&A, FDI etc. in a large local law firm.

As I have double degrees in law and English language, I speak English much better than most of other Chinese lawyers, especially those in Chengdu. I’m always wondering if anyone in Chengdu is in need of local legal service? If so, email me at:[email protected].

Keymaster

Thanks for posting here Sean. There are periodically people looking for legal counsel here in Chengdu and for years there hasn’t really been a good English-speaking place to send them. In the future I will refer those to you.

Participant

@Charlie Thanks for your kind reply. Glad to hear that my professional practice may be beneficial for you and your friends. If anyone meets a legal problem, please tell him/her to contact me. I will try my best to provide him/her with professional legal advice.

I wish as well to make friends with expats in this city. Thus I’m wondering whether there are regular expats’ events that are open to local Chinese people. I sincerely expect to participate if there are such opportunities.

Keymaster

@charlie Thanks for your kind reply. Glad to hear that my professional practice may be beneficial for you and your friends. If anyone meets a legal problem, please tell him/her to contact me. I will try my best to provide him/her with professional legal advice. I wish as well to make friends with expats in this city. Thus I’m wondering whether there are regular expats’ events that are open to local Chinese people. I sincerely expect to participate if there are such opportunities.

There are, however the expat community here is large enough to have a range of different events depending on your interest. There are movie events, game events, etc. Add me on WeChat and I will send you some more information.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.