Anyone Subletting a Room?

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsAnyone Subletting a Room?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone, I have been offered a job to start in August and accommodation isn’t offered.

It is a part-time teaching position and I will be earning 6000 rmb. I appreciate this is not much but I am hoping to come over and then secure some other work.

I was wondering if anyone has a spare room and fancies a nice, clean housemate?!?! I don’t have the deposit and 3 months rent upfront to rent privately so was wondering if anyone can help out?

I need to let the job people know by Friday if I am going to take the job so a quick reply would be really useful.

PS I am 34, into good music, film graduate, photographer, a nerd and very sociable 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Participant
    Participant

Hey Justin, thanks for the reply,

It says “with the option to renew the lease afterwards”?

I would be looking at at least 6 months really…

PS Nice place 🙂

Participant

Also Justin, what’s the deal with subletting? do I still need to pay a deposit? or 3 months rent upfront?

I mean this in general and not just your place 😉

Cheers

Participant

I’m leaving and still have 1.5 months left on my lease. The lease ends towards the end of August and you have the option to renew the lease with the landlord. Moving in, you’d just need to pay till the end of August. If you want to renew the lease, the landlord would take 3 months rent and a security deposit.

Participant

hi, i will start to looking for a new accomendation from the end of the agust. May i know where the location that you would like to subletting? At the moment i`m having an studio. let me know. maybe we can share one.

Participant

Hi Janice, I would like to be near the expat areas to be honest.

I would be happy to look for a place with you!

If you would like to discuss this further please PM me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.