Anyone Using WeChat Wallet?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionAnyone Using WeChat Wallet?

• This topic has 26 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Avatar photofeiyu.
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

is there a trick to getting wechat wallet on you phone? I have tried the English to Chinese and back.. It shows up when its Chinese but not in English… I am on an iPhone 6

Keymaster

is there a trick to getting wechat wallet on you phone? I have tried the English to Chinese and back.. It shows up when its Chinese but not in English… I am on an iPhone 6

For what it’s worth, I use WeChat wallet on an iPhone 6 in English and it works without problems. My phone was bought at the Apple Store in Chengdu.

Participant

I am wondering if I am going to have to factory reset my iPhone.. Its factory unlocked but I purchased it in korea when I was living there still.

Keymaster

I am wondering if I am going to have to factory reset my iPhone.. Its factory unlocked but I purchased it in korea when I was living there still.

I found a solution to this problem on Google in a few seconds. Check out the comment section of this post.

Participant

I tried that once and it didn’t work.. Just tried it again and now it there. hmm go figure.. no resetting of the phone yet.. whoohoo..

Participant

Hey y’all. I was able to load my USA Visa Credit Card info into the wallet. I successfully used WeChat Wallet to pay for a Qunar Airline Ticket from an Agent with WeChat Wallet and my linked USA credit card. My credit card has no forex fees, so I can’t send direct money via WeChat Wallet and my US credit Card, but if it’s an official payment-vendor set-up, then I can use it without problem.

hello, for those who were successful in adding a USA or Canadian credit card onto Wechat Wallet, did you have any problem with inputting the address?

I keep on getting incorrect address error message and it won’t let me add the card, even though i checked with the bank that everything is correct. Is there a special format to write the address in? They only give a single line for the whole thing!

Waiting for customer service to get back to me but who knows how long or if they even will..

any help would  be appreciated thanks!!

Participant

I tried to add a card to my wechat wallet too, but failed.

Then by accident I found this website: vpayfast.com

You can use your local currency to recharge your wechat or alipay wallet here.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.