Xinnanmen Apartment for Rent

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsXinnanmen Apartment for Rent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m going to move out of my apartment nearby the Xinnanmen bus station(新南门汽车站). If anyone is interested you could take over the lease. I’m moving because I think the place is a bit big for me. It’s a 3 bedroom apartment with a living room, kitchen and also two quite nice kind of rooms outside the bedrooms.

It’s nearby the Xinnanmen bus station in a small nice community. It’s peaceful and there’s lots of restaurants, supermarkets etc around it. I find it to be a convenient location which is relatively close to many places such as Sichuan University, Jiuyanqiao, a line 1 metro stop etc. The apartment is on the 4th floor. My landlord is a nice Chinese lady.

I’d say it’s a great place for 2 or 3 persons to share. There used to be 3 beds but I asked the landlord to take one of them out because I wanted to use one of the bedrooms as office. The landlord is easy to deal with and it’s quite possible that you could ask for something to be added to the apartment, or negotiate the rent. The current rent is 2800 per month. The fee for the community is very small. Not sure if this goes for almost anywhere but 20mbps broadband is available there.

See some photos of the apartment below. Note that the office desk and small bookshelf are mine. If anyone’s interested and want to get in touch to see the place or whatever I can be reached here, or on email [email protected] or by phone 18602816914.

Dining room – view of two bedrooms, bathroom, living room
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of the bedrooms

Kitchen

Bathroom

Dining room

Living room, entrance

Office – one of the bedrooms from which I’ve thrown out the bed to use it as office instead

Space outside bedroom and office. There’s also another space like this outside the other bedroom.

3rd bedroom, which I’ve been using as storage space

Immediately looking for 2 roommates to move here with me.

Participant

A couple persons have called and shown interest in renting the place. Nobody’s came to see it yet. Had some questions asked that I’ll update the thread with.

I’ve got the apartment until August 10th, but can be flexible and move out earlier. The address is 新南路75号. The community is 红星苑.

Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/i5LHH
    Baidu map: http://j.map.baidu.com/ArYfk

Keymaster

Not sure if this goes for almost anywhere but 20mbps broadband is available there.

This is pretty rare in Chengdu right now, and will be a huge draw for you finding tenants. Good luck!

I’ll be signing the contract for this in a few weeks. I speedtested the internet and it’s confirmed: shit is fast. The place is also super nice.

Looking for 1 or 2 roommates.

Jealous of dem internets. 20Mbps is SWAG!!

Keymaster

Jealous of dem internets. 20Mbps is SWAG!!

Seriously, if I were a realtor I would register 20mbpsChengdu.com and just list apartments with fast internet on there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.