Renting an Apartment Near SWUFE Campus

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting an Apartment Near SWUFE Campus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The apartment community is only 10 minute walk to the west gate of SWUFE liulin campus. The whole apartment community has very good landscaping and the greening rate is 50%!. Actually this community is the faculty residence of SWUFE. Due to that almost 70% facultie haven’t moved in, this community is very quiet at day and night.

My condo has an area of almot 150 square meters, which is on the 6th floor in the elevator apartment.The condo is in fine decoration and in European pastoral style. The condo has three bedrooms, one study room and two bathrooms besides the living room, dining room and one big balcony. Floors are all wooden except in bathroom, kitchen and balcony. And the furnitures (including the airconditioner) in the bedrooms are totally NEW! The decoration style is in simple european.

There is one bedroom left. Girls are preferred. If you are interested, please contact me at 18215506472 or through [email protected]. Then I could send you the interior pictures of the condo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

The information about the apartment which you shared was informative. If you can provide me any information other than the <span id=”spans0e0″ class=”sac”>layout, then</span> it will be easily get a basic idea regarding that. If <span id=”spans0e1″ class=”sac”>it’s</span> possible just share the image of the apartment as per your interest.

executive stays manhattan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.