Renting Apartment Near Sichuan Normal University

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Apartment Near Sichuan Normal University

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,

Currently I have an apartment(my own) to rent for someone, I’m looking for high quality tenant to take care of my home.  It’s really a nice and warm apartment, decoration is modern style, and furniture is made by IKEA. I hope who willing to rent my apartment is a person with love, kindness, and family oriented, cherish my home as own, love me love my dog, Here is some general information about my apartment,

Square: 62 square meters

No. of Rooms: 1 living room, 2 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 restroom,1 balcony

Home Appliance: all products for living is ready (TV, Refrigerator, Desk, Chair, Shower, etc)

Location: Jing’an Rd. Jinjiang distirct, near Sichuan Normal University

Mobile phone No.  +86 – 189 – 6459 – 1850

For more detailed information, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Benson Li

Best Regards

Keymaster

How much is the rent? Is there a deposit required? Will renters need to sign a contract to live there?

Participant

please call me if you are interested in, deposit is required, also sign a contract.

Participant

I might be interested in it, but I am not in China yet. I will be coming on August 27. Depends on how much it is per month though. I have kind of a strict budget.

Participant

Benson, suggest trying to post pictures (or link to pictures), may make finding tenants easier 😀 or at least save both you/potential tenants time. Also you should post the price as mentioned above – and this part is weird, “love me love my dog”. Good luck!

Keymaster

please call me if you are interested in, deposit is required, also sign a contract.

I am not interested in your apartment, I am trying to help you out. Posting information about how much the apartment costs and what kind of deposit and contract are required helps people figure out if they’re actually interested in your place or not. It saves everyone time.

Participant

Yeah, exactly what Charlie said. I’m too lazy to call someone about an apartment that I don’t know anything about.

Participant

ok, well, actually the budget  is around RMB2,200, but negotiable.

We will sign contract for one year or more long, I don’t wanna rent for a short period.

Payment Method: seasons payment or half year payment or yearly payment, with one month deposit, Credit Card preferred, but cash acceptable .

I hope to find a cleaning, cherish home tenant, i don’t wanna who made my home in a mess

I will post my home photos, and if you are interested in this small home, please contact me for more information.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Love me love my dog, means love my home and keep clean and avoid in a mess.

Actually, why do not wanna rent for a person who he/she don’t treat a rental apartment like their own home, it need repair again after several years, but if you live in own apartment, maybe some equipment and appliance would not broke so quickly, and cherish them.

Participant

Ok, thanks for your reminding.

Participant

Anyone who is interested in my apartment?

Participant

Hi!

My name is Yaelle. I am a french student and I will come to chengdu with a friend at the end of the month. We will stay there aproximatly 9 month in order to study at Sichuan university.

We are two cleaning girls who take care of other persons stuff. We are looking for an apartment near sichuan university, so your apartment interest me. but we can’t pay 2.200RMB.

we had the intention to find a 1600-1800RMB apartment.

If you don’t find someone that rent your apartment, tell me.

Participant

Hi Yaelle,

When will you come to Chengdu, I will leave this city on Aug.17, so if you currently have been in Chengdu, you can send me message or leave your contact numbers.Renting fee need negotiation I think.Or you can give me email [email protected] or call me for more detailed information.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.