Seeking Architect Job in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking Architect Job in Chengdu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I am an Assistant Architect working in Shanghai at the moment and looking for a job in Chengdu. If you by any chance know an office looking for an Assistant Architect (Architect to be) I would love to know.

I am very passionate about work and would like to stay long term in China. The languages I speak, German, Dutch and English. Learning Mandarin via my current company.

Looking forward to hear from you

(character, spontaneous, ambitious, always learning new stuff)

(previous work experience, London, Amsterdam and Shanghai)

(my degrees, BSc, MArch and hope pretty soon MSc)

Keymaster

I don’t know of any, but you may find it difficult, there have been recent developments. In years past there were a lot of foreign architects here, which we wrote about: American Architects Find Work & Freedom in China

But a lot has changed since then, the most recent development (which we shared on our Facebook and Twitter accounts the other day is: China Moves to Halt Weird Architecture which includes a passage about foreign architects: Patrik Schumacher, director of Zaha Hadid Architects, said that foreign architects were finding it more difficult to get work in China.  Just a few years ago, Zaha had a number of foreign architects working here, but they have all pulled out of Chengdu by now.

With that said, good luck!

Participant

Thank you for the information Charlie

Participant

Hi all, I am an Assistant Architect working in Shanghai at the moment and looking for a job in Chengdu. If you by any chance know an office looking for an Assistant Architect (Architect to be) I would love to know. I am very passionate about work and would like to stay long term in China. The languages I speak, German, Dutch and English. Learning Mandarin via my current company. Looking forward to hear from you (character, spontaneous, ambitious, always learning new stuff) (previous work experience, London, Amsterdam and Shanghai) (my degrees, BSc, MArch and hope pretty soon MSc)

thank you!

Participant

hello Stephanie, you can contact me we are looking for interior designers, maybe you can help for that? [email protected]

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.