Baby Meds and Pediatrician?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBaby Meds and Pediatrician?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey all, I have read the recent post about hospitals in the south, i.e. #1 at third ring, and the foreign doctors, Global and Parkway.

I am looking to find trustworthy acetaminophen and possibly a pediatrician? I am a bit weary of the general Chinese Hospital since I have lived for many years in China, but not always feel comfortable with the service and their knowledge.

I don’t have insurance so I don’t want to go to the foreign docs unless I feel its necessary.

The last day or two my 1 year old has had a flu/cold, and I am taking precaution and searching info in case we need to shoot down to a hospital.

Any suggestions please? I am in the south near Huayang.

Thanks in advance!

JD

Keymaster

I think your only options are the two that you mentioned. If you can’t afford to see a foreign doctor then a Chinese doctor will mostly likely be your only choice. I wouldn’t worry about that too much, finding trustworthy Tylenol will be very easy.

Participant

drj there’s a baby cold medicine here (imported) that’s around 250rmb/bottle or whatever that my wife and I used, and it was good. I can’t recall what it is – I’ll try to find it when I go home and let you know, can buy it upon request from most pharmacies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.