Baopals Feedback

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBaopals Feedback

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Have you ever tried “baopals” for shopping? How do you like it. Thank you for answering^_^

Keymaster

I don’t quite understand it. The idea of Baopals is to purchase items on Taobao which have been selected by Baopals. What if I don’t want those but I want something on the other 99.999% of Taobao? From what I can tell Baopals does not offer that service and that is why I can’t imagine myself ever using it.

Participant

Hi Charlie, Thanks for the prompt reply. but there seems to be a misunderstanding about Baopals. All the items of Taobao and Tmall are available on Baopals, they just select a couple of options they present in various lists,that customer bought,are good, have a good reputation, are cool etc.Customers are free to shop and search for whatever they want. All the shopping process go through in English, which make it more convenient for expats in China. You won’t find how much u like it until you give a try. ^_^

Keymaster

That makes sense, but when I checked the Baopals website I could not find where to order something that was not listed on your website. Where does one do that?

Participant

Hi Charlie, it’s easy to shop on Baopals. You can put the same search u did on taobao and untick the” translate my search” which brings the exact search it does on Taobao/Tmall. The best trick however is, if someone finds an item on Taobao and Tmall but wants to buy it via Baopals, one can just copy the Taobao/Tmall URL and paste it into the Baopals search, which the shows that item on Baopals. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. ^_^

Keymaster

Cool, thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.