Best VPN service?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBest VPN service?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Author

I am using Hidemyass VPN Service And i am very happy about Hidemyass VPN so i suggest you try this service if your purpose is for torrent So try Btguard VPN

I agree with kulsum BTGuard and Hidemyass are very Good VPNs You can read their Reviews here http://www.bestvpnservice.com

Participant

More of these only-post-advertisement m’fers 😀

Participant

great…

Participant

+1 SoftEther, it’s free and you have IPs from all around the globe

@Federico you don’t need your own server

Participant

I tried http://vpnprivacy.com/best-vpn-for-china.html in Baoding and Chengdu.

I used their USA server and it’s worked pretty good for my purposes.

Mainly it was FB and Youtube 🙂

Participant

I have been in Chengdu for almost 4 months and currently using VyprVPN.

This review website keeps their list of working VPN services up fairly up to date:  http://www.bestvpnz.com/best-vpn-for-china/

Participant

<span class=”GINGER_SOFATWARE_mark” id=”054d9c44-b698-46d6-b11f-c04e668bc157″>softether,if</span> you <span class=”GINGER_SOFATWARE_mark” id=”1ea99913-be21-47d0-b122-f71b4e82a51f”>cant</span> get on the site,go through <span class=”GINGER_SOFATWARE_mark” id=”6c2c909c-d34e-45b0-bb83-af26d0e125c8″>cnet</span> and search <span class=”GINGER_SOFATWARE_mark” id=”14744dc5-8cb2-483e-b60f-aeebe2ea7b3d”>softether</span>

Participant

+1 SoftEther, it’s free and you have IPs from all around the globe @Federico you don’t need your own server

Thank you Jo… anyway every VPN is similar in the end, so choose what do you want! ADSL line here still to be slowly 😉

Participant

I personally use this one http://www.idcloak.com/vpn-price/unmetered-vpn-service-pricing.html

It is new free VPN software and it works great!
    Maybe you can try it!
    Hope I help you >:)

Participant
    Participant

I found a better VPN solution  https://www.waselpro.com/en/ it  works the best for me

Participant

best paid VPN service

Participant

*sigh* anyone wish to compare speeds, price, stability etc – with strongVPN? In a 1-1-1 type thing. Choose the comparison values. Never found anything better, using it *strong* since like, 2007.

Participant

Once again Sir Rick is right. Err… I am biased because i love strongVPN. Best service and value. If you want to sign up, msg me and i can send you a referral, or Rick, wouldnt matter to us.

Just a helpful tip.. Dont download torrents while Strong is on, i almost got my account revoked for downloading family guy…

Participant

Trouble with Strong was that it didn’t like my D’Link wireless router and technical support repeatedly failed to recognise this until challenged. You’d think they’d have a ‘buy and beware’ warning. Perhaps they’ve got their act together now but on the occasions when I have asked them, technical support has to go away and ask a backroom boy before they eventually say – no, can’t support D’Link model XXX.

Conversely, Astril has worked consistently for 18 months now with no issues and I can easily, freely and quickly change to a different server to reroute a connection if it should become unreliable and have the optional bonus of double layers of encryption rendering it nigh undetectible.

Participant

I think Strong and Astrill VPN are most professional services, but sure, you pay for this…

I forgot Strong VPN only because I received a DMCA monition, so now I’m using Astrill without problems…

Participant

Just a helpful tip.. Dont download torrents while Strong is on, i almost got my account revoked for downloading family guy…

How many DMCA notifications did you get? They sent 21 to me just today. I looked in the customer area and I have over 80 complaints…

Participant

@AM
    They have to send warnings so they can go back to the DMCA and be like ‘here’s the proof we’re following up’ – I don’t think they’ll *actually* permanently revoke accounts? Either way, I find my downloads faster when NOT on VPN…

Participant

Like Rick said, you can receive DMCA notification but you can go on to use your VPN if DMCA don’t contact the provider… anyway my account was blocked but with support of the VPN customer area, I unlocked this…
    I think only that’s better jump the problem and use another service 😉

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.