Bilingual C# Dev Seeking Unity Developer Job

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsBilingual C# Dev Seeking Unity Developer Job

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am a Chinese with tremendous amount of passion on coding, I am looking for a Unity Developer job in a company with international working environment. Since I used to deal with very complex and repetitive data tool that one glitch could cause million even billion of lost of the company in my last job. Unity engine itself it’s like big game to me compare with it.

And of course I have no problem to communicate in English since I was a freelance translator acted as an interpreter/English guide for several foreign government official before.

I used Unity engine made and published a small 2D game ‘Sneaky Hipster Cat’ on Google Play, Apple Store etc, right now seems like that game is too hard for most of user, I thought that’s where exactly the challenge is XD. Anyway I need more time to tuning it.

In my last job I learned VBA in a week, programming is a thing that the more it changes the more it remain the sames to me.

Jason Lv

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.