Registering & Buying on Taobao

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionRegistering & Buying on Taobao

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hey good timing for this question, i just bought my first things on taobao today ( tear in me eye ) :-) ya the first set up is a pain in the ass i had to get 2 people to help me, but after that its easy…..

This is the same experience I’ve had – at first it’s a pain to figure out, but once you have it figured out, it’s indispensable. I use Taobao all the time now for all sorts of things that I can either get cheaper online, can’t get in Chengdu, or just don’t want to trek across the city for. Not having to negotiate for anything is a bonus.

Participant

By the experience, have a decent answer for the delivery to numerous nations and dependably attempt our best to keep away from and diminish the customs assessment for customers.

More acquainted with China and manage Chinese people, is treat so we are the simple entryway for you to work with China.
    Cons treated to our client genuinely and sincerely. The cost and charge for our administration are obvious, had hidden expense and no cheat happen.

Keymaster

By the experience, have a decent answer for the delivery to numerous nations and dependably attempt our best to keep away from and diminish the customs assessment for customers. More acquainted with China and manage Chinese people, is treat so we are the simple entryway for you to work with China. Cons treated to our client genuinely and sincerely. The cost and charge for our administration are obvious, had hidden expense and no cheat happen.

Sounds totally legit

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.