Cheers Wines Opening Party

HomeForumsIn ChengduCheers Wines Opening Party

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear All,

CHEERS wines offically opens in Chengdu on 28th June 2014 with free flow of sparkling wines start from 4pm till 2am! Join us at: Chengdu city, Wuhou district, Kehua north road 56 opposite of Sichuan univeristy West gate. Right next to Sabrina’s food store and  3 mins away from Beer nest.

Check out the successful Swiss owned chain – CHEERS Wines! 100% imported wines with awesome prices starting from 28.80 RMB. Enjoy free tastings from a wide selection & professional service! http://www.cheers-wines.com Let us surprise you! CHEERS MAKES YOU SMILE!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Cheers,

Raylene

Participant

Excellent! Would you mind I spread this news through our Official WeChat account? we have more than 100 member there.
    We like to share more interested news & events to our friends!

Participant

Hi Thats really a generous help, go on to spread the news in your offical wechat account! will really apppreciate it, can I also add in your company’s wechat? My wechat id is:472756381. My name is Raylene. May I know your real name too? I also have some friends who are interested in learning chinese as well as english. Do you guys offer english classes too?  If you are free on this saturday please join the events too, its will be lovely to see you though.

Participant

Hey Raylene,

Hope I ca already come during the afternoon. If not I will for sure come after work with Nancy. Look Forward to taste some wine from my home 😉

See you and have a good start!

Participant

Hi Mike,

Its will be lovely to welcome you and Nancy to the shop opening!!! Thanks for the wishes and open your work and Nancys new job were all going well. lets talk more when we met!! The events will untill midnight so take your time, no worries…so excited for tomr!!!right now we only have two swsis wines, but Back in Bj we have more, I will try import more types for CD soon!

Cheers,

Raylene

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.