Chengdu International Football League Returns

HomeForumsIn ChengduChengdu International Football League Returns

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The Clubhouse is pleased to announce the imminent arrival of the Chengdu International Football League Autumn 2014 Season.

The Chengdu International Football League (CIFL) was set up 4 years ago to give people the chance to play competitive football in Chengdu.

The start of the new football season is fast approaching (13th September) and many teams are looking for new players. All ages and ability levels are welcomed.

Games are 8v8 and played on Saturday afternoons at the Huaxi campus of Sichuan University.

Please contact chengdufootball at yahoo dot com, add us on Wechat (Chengdu_Football) or visit our website http://www.chengdufootball.com for more information.

In addition to the league there are many other games of non competitive football played throughout the week so also feel free to contact for more information about them.

Participant

I’m in! have played football since I was a kid but had to give it up for a few years because of work. Is there any Futsal that is played in Chengdu?

Participant

I’m in! have played football since I was a kid but had to give it up for a few years because of work. Is there any Futsal that is played in Chengdu?

We just replied to your email.

There is plenty of 5 a side football in chengdu.

Participant

On Saturday the CIFL will host the annual Sebastian Müller Cup, a one-day preseason cup competition.

If you are new in Chengdu and interested in playing soccer please get in touch!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.