Where to Buy Chewing Tobacco?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to Buy Chewing Tobacco?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I can find it on Taobao but it usually takes a couple days to get here from Shanghai or Beijing.  Is there any suppliers within Chengdu that are on Taobao or have access to suns or chewing tobacco?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Have a great day!

Participant

Cant guarantee 100% but curio market trade rows had some. Chances are, Taobao one will be better though.

Participant

I’m not sure how experienced you are with Taobao but FYI you can filter on 成都 (Chengdu) specifically in your search. That being said, for me it almost never ends up being (much) faster if I order something from within Chengdu, it usually takes them the same amount of time to pack/ship and for the courier to arrive here somehow. Maybe a day less. But I always have to wait.

Unless you can work out with the vendor in Chinese that you can pick it up or explicitly tell them you want it the same day.

Participant

“<span style=”font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify;”>curio market trade rows”</span>

what is this?, it sounds very intruiging

Participant

where is the curio market?

Participant

浣花北路送仙桥古玩艺术城 thats the place. Pottery, wood stuff, calligraphy and good painting (with nude women too). And tons of fake and low quality jade.

My friends smokes a pipe so he was also searching for tobacco, i saw some there and went with him. He said its good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.