Chinese friends and teachers wanted :)

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionChinese friends and teachers wanted :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi! My husband and I are from the UK, 28yrs old and 30 yrs old, and are planning on coming to Chengdu the last 2 weeks of June to study Mandarin. We are currently already studying in Guilin since January. We are interested in one-to-one tuition for a few hours a day Monday-Friday for 2 weeks. We would also love to make some local friends! Please get in touch !

Participant

hi, welcome to CD, and you could add my wechat(rssbar) or skype([email protected]) if its possible.  I`d like to help answer any question about chengdu or something else.

Keymaster

Hi, welcome. Check out the Teaching English in Chengdu thread, there are tons of jobs in there. If you don’t find what you’re looking for there, I doubt you’ll have an issue finding work teaching in Chengdu, there is constant demand.

Participant

Hi welcome to Chengdu! I’m a native of  Sichuan province, 24 years old. I studied German and English in university in Xi’an. I have seveal years experience of teaching languages. Besides, I like to make friends. If you want, you can contact me. I can introduce you some nice places in Chengdu, besides, my friend who lives with me cooks very well. When we have party, you can enjoy us. My email: [email protected]. My wechat number: 1170818490.^^

Participant

hi, hope you are doing good in Chengdu those days. I am a Chinese teacher and willing to help you out if you are still looking for teachers. My WeChat is stephanie647034. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.