Chinese HSK tutor

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoJen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve noticed that several people were looking for HSK tutors in Chengdu.

I have three years language teaching experience and a Master’s degree from King’s College London in Applied Linguistics. I am currently a freelance international business consultant with a British company. I’d like to spend some spare time in the field of education because I enjoyed teaching in the past. So if anyone needs a tutor in Chinese language learning, just gimme a shout. I charge reasonably and my schedule is relatively flexible.

You can either send your basic information to [email protected] or reach me at 18030999295. Thanks.

-Jen

Keymaster

Any chance you can give an idea of what your rates are or where you’re located? If you’re a native Chinese speaker, your English is impeccable.

Participant

Thanks, Charlie. I just moved in to Shu Du Hua Yuan, near Shui nian he. I taught HSK Level IV when I was in Sichuan University and my students loved me. =)

I’ve just come back to Chengdu very recently so to be honest I’m not sure how much exactly I should charge. I charged 100RMB/hour when I was a post grad in Sichuan Uni. We can discuss about it if you are interested. =)

Cheers

Participant

Oh and yeh, I am a native Chinese speaker. =)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.