Seeking Companion or Translator

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsSeeking Companion or Translator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m Michel, musician from Amsterdam. After my concert in Chengdu on 25/10 I have an unexpected week free, which I’d like to spend traveling in Chengdu and around Sichuan, concentrating on photography.

Anyone has ideas for destinations (I’m not interested in pandas), or even can help out with organizing, translating, or willing to join?

Just drop me a line..

WechatID: michelm236 or mail [email protected]   http://www.michelmarang.nl

Thanks!

Participant

Chengdu does not typically have clear blue skys so landscape photography can be frustrating. Consider somewhere like People’s Park just off the city centre and get shots of ordinary Chinese people dancing, singing, playing musical instruments, paddling boats etc. If your timing is right you might catch the Ginko trees in their autumn colours.

Keymaster

There are a ton of things to photograph in Sichuan province, I would say head west toward Tibet, in the mountains. In the city it’s hazy but outside of the city it’ll most likely be clear. It’s amazing what you see just a few hours outside of Chengdu.

Participant

I will train in Mt.Siguniang,if you are interested in trail running or mountaineering,I can help you.wechat/phone:18180776250 ,email:[email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.