Craft Beer in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduCraft Beer in Chengdu?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Imported craft beer is getting more and more popular. Does anyone know how to make locally-brewed craft beer? and are u willing to teach? Since it’s quite interesting, I would like to learn.

Keymaster

This is such a large topic, I’m not sure it can be comprehensively covered with a forum response. There is a huge craft beer scene in China now though – if you haven’t already, be sure to check out Hugo’s in Tongzilin: we did an interview with the founder, Hugo. Best place in Chengdu to get craft beer.

Participant

There’s a pretty active homebrew scene in China if you are interested in getting into that. It’s how quite a few of the more prominent local craft brewers in China started up. If you’re interested in craft beer and want to get to know the scene in Chengdu, Hugo’s, as Charlie mentioned, or the Beer Nest are good places to visit. Both Hugo and Dieter (Beer Nest) can talk your ear off about beer themselves, and will also be able to add you into the homebrewing and craft brewing wechat groups in Chengdu and China for further help/guidance or teaching!

Participant

Add me to wechat group pls.  my wechat: 617924675. Thanks a lot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.