Youth Olympic Games Cycling Activity, 8/2

HomeForumsIn ChengduYouth Olympic Games Cycling Activity, 8/2

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photokiki.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, guys.

To warm up for the coming Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing,  Samsung Company is holding a circuit city-cycling activity in five main cities– Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenyang, and Chengdu.

On 2nd of August (this Saturday), the last stop will be in Chengdu.
    We will set out from Chunxi Road(Xiangbin square)in the afternoon (around 5pm) and ride along a routine whick looks like a figure “5” in the map. The whole tour will take about 90 minutes.

** If you don’t have a bike, we will borrow you a bike for free.( but you have to tell us in advance)

**One bag,one dry-fit T-shirt,some chocolate(Snickers), water are offered for free. Also, insurance is included.

There will be around 150-200 young people in this activity, including Chinese and foreigners.

If you wanna find something interesting to do ,this is your best choice.
    However, the quato is limited. So if you are interested, please send your name, sex, age, nationality, passport number, phone number to us. (for the insurance)
    Deadline: 30th, July.

Email: [email protected]
    Mobile: +86 18200273298 (Kiki Zou)
    Wechat: zoakiki

Participant

We will set out from Chunxi Road(Xiangbin square)in the afternoon (around 5pm) and ride along a routine whick looks like a figure “5” in the map. The whole tour will take about 90 minutes.

What kind of cycling is it? A race, or slow ride in a big group? Will there be any other activities before/after the ride?

What time should participants get there?

Participant

Hi, niklas.
    sorry to reply late.
    It’s just a slow ride by 150 people.
    We will have a short start ceremony for the cycling.
    I don’t get the specific time and place yet, but I’ll text the participants message about it when I get the inform.

Participant

If anybody wanna join, you can bring your bike directly to the ground downstairs of IFS,Chunxi Road at 4.30pm this Saturday.
    We will set out at 5pm
    Better contact me in advance. +86 18200273298.
    We will still distribute bags, t-shirts, chocolate and water.
    But you don’t have the insurance welfare now.
    However, we’ve arranged several minibuses following our team, in case someone’s bike is broken or someone feel uncomfortable. So don’t worry about your safety.

See you Saturday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.