Delivery Time USA to China

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDelivery Time USA to China

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Y’all

I am new to this forum and I have been in Chengdu for about 6 months now.  I had a package shipped standard mail from the United States, unfortunately the ground mail does not provide a tracking number.  How long does a package typically take to get here?  I am very patient but I am just trying to get a rough estimate.  Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Participant

I shipped a package ground mail once, it took a little over a month. I think the shipping estimate gives you something ridiculous, like 4-12 weeks or something, but it really depends on what happens after it gets put into the Chinese system, which is fairly unsafe and inefficient.

Participant

I had a package shipped USPS from the States and it took just under 3 weeks to arrive. If your phone number is on the package then you should get a call when it arrives!

Also, I ordered an item from US Amazon and it is scheduled to take around 3 weeks.

Participant

Also, I ordered an item from US Amazon and it is scheduled to take around 3 weeks.

What did you use for the Chinese ID? I tried my passport number but it wants the 18 digit ID.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.