Make Waves Tonight @ NASA + Giveaway

HomeForumsIn ChengduMake Waves Tonight @ NASA + Giveaway

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Tonight we’re hosting a show at NASA on 19F of the Poly Center called Make Waves. It’s going to feature a handful of DJs as well as live visual art in the form of projection mapping. We are going to be playing summer-themed music. Come check it out!

Here are some photos of what we did at our last event on Friday the 13th at Here We Go where we built a giant mask and cast visuals onto it:

FREE DRINK GIVEAWAY!

Post a reply in this thread and I’ll give you a free drink ticket. Follow our Weixin group using the QR code below and send a message to us that says “drink” and you’ll get one more, for a total of 2 per person.

In the WeChat group we post behind the scenes photo of us constructing set pieces and preparing DJ sets and have other giveaway:

Participant

can i have a drink please?

Keymaster

can i have a drink please?

Yup. Anyone who posts in here will be added to a list, just find someone in a Disco Death shirt and we’ll give you a drink ticket. Looking forward to meeting you in particular chronic consumer, hahaha.

Participant

hey i never made it, circumstances dictated otherwise. let me know when the next event and ill be sure to make it!

Keymaster

Some photos from the event:

hey i never made it, circumstances dictated otherwise. let me know when the next event and ill be sure to make it!

All good, I will post info for the next event on here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.