Driver and Car to Zigong Dinosaur Museum

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDriver and Car to Zigong Dinosaur Museum

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Avatar photoAndy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi I would welcome any advice for hiring an English speaking driver and car to take my wife and I on a day trip to Zidong ( about 150 km SE of Chengdu) We want to visit the Dinosaur Museum and Salt Museum there. We are here only for the next 6 days. Any information would be gratefully received. Thanks. Nick R.

Participant

Hi,Nick,it’s Zigong,not Zidong.

You’d better arrange two days on this trip.It will spend 4 hours to go and come back,and you should know,on the way to both museum also needs some time. I can drive the car,and take some photographs,but I am not sure I’m a good English speaker.

Have a nice trip!

Andy

Participant

I just asked the Shenzhou company,they provide some service as follows

:650 Kuai RMB includes 100KM&8 hours.If the service is more than this part,you should pay 4 kuai RMB per KM and 0.6 Kuai RMB per minute,and you should pay the tolls,and there’s no English service,they advised you could hire one to translate,that’s too bad.

Their official phone number is 10101111

Good luck

Participant

Andy,
    Many thanks for your rapid response and helpful information .It seems we will have to leave it for another visit when we have more time.

Nick

Participant

My pleasure.By the way,my friend told me today that there are some English service in the Museum,you could get the information by wear the earphones,and enjoy the culture with following the artificial intelligence.

Anyway,have a good day.

Keymaster

Has anyone used Didi for something like this? I wonder if that would be a totally unreasonable option, or if something else like Didi (an app-based service) is available for these longer trips.

Participant

You can say that again,Charlie.Didi company provides such service definitely,long trips between two cities,we call it 顺风车.But,you have to make a reservation.It’s convenient and cheap.

Download an app or you can ask your friends to help。

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.