E-Scooter Dealers in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduE-Scooter Dealers in Chengdu?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

We will be moving to Chengdu in March. I will be in the market to buy an electric scooter to just scoot around the neighborhood. Can anybody let me know where a dealer is located and if they have a website? We will also be in the Market for a Golf Cart if anyone has info on one of those also.

Thanks

Participant

There are a lot of scooter dealers in Chengdu!

Don’t have to worry much about it.

My WeChat: 176 0801 3702

Participant

ok great thanks,

I do not have a WeChat yet as i will have to wait until i get a China Sim card for my phone

Participant

I deal with e-bike imports and exports.i live mostly in chengdu.i can take you to the market and show you some models and give you best deals.contact-15882492497 feel free to contact

Participant

Would you want to buy second hand? There’s always a few people selling second hand ebikes for good prices. You won’t really find any websites though. Why are you looking for a golf cart? Now you’ve got me interested haha

Participant

We will be moving into an International Community that is Gated with our little kiddos and want a golf cart to be able to drive the entire family around the community and to the club house… and no I am not opposed to a used e-bike, just don’t want to get scammed into buying a stolen one!

Participant

sounds awesome. If you have/can download wechat add me on that (dasdeven) and I can add you to a few of the second hand goods groups in Chengdu

Participant

Sounds good, I will set up WeChat as soon as we get to Chengdu in March and i get a China sim card…

Participant

Alrighty, since I actually have people responding to my questions…yay

Can some give me a typical price range for an electric scooter? both new and used.

Participant

For a used one, I’d say 900-1500 is pretty good depending on the size/”newness”. I think new ones can run up to 3,000 but honestly I’ve never tried buying a new one. Those numbers are RMB not USD also haha

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.